Goodbye - Staff resignation

Toasty Waffle

Aug 30, 2017
A land of Toasty Nutella Waffles :D
Dear McCities Citizens,

It has been a very long 8 months of playing on this server, and i must say that this experience was a one of a kind - even though it is online. I have met such amazing players that i know will be able to help in many different ways. When i first joined, I was a clueless person on this server, in need of deep help, so the kind and wonderful team of staff have helped me in many ways, so i could reach my current status. As the time has come, I've been currently crammed with many different sorts of activities that fill up the majority of my schedule, which leaves me with little time to enjoy the greatness of this server. Now onwards to the peak of this journey comes my staff "reign". I was promoted as a helper 2 months ago, so i could better improve this server with my own knowledge. The staff higher above me have greatly assisted me in my times of confusion and curiosity. With that in mind, i really hope from the bottom of my heart that my fellow/former colleagues can use their vast knowledge in improving this server. Lastly, I would like to thank the close friends that i have made during this very lengthy journey.
- Leanne
- LavaFlake
- SnowFlakexx
- Sundae22
- Darkmagiciny
- trump15024
- koekie_w
- ItzJazzmade
- Nauqhty
- oofmarce
- XxIronFistxX
- Powerfull
- Jabuuu
- IIAriusII
- Davina
- Daniela
- Marshy

There are much more there...

Thanks again and i will truly miss all of y'all.

P.S: I might be able to come here and there as a regular player, so i can see what is up on McCities

Thanks again

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Dear McCities Citizens,

It has been a very long 8 months of playing on this server, and i must say that this experience was a one of a kind - even though it is online. I have met such amazing players that i know will be able to help in many different ways. When i first joined, I was a clueless person on this server, in need of deep help, so the kind and wonderful team of staff have helped me in many ways, so i could reach my current status. As the time has come, I've been currently crammed with many different sorts of activities that fill up the majority of my schedule, which leaves me with little time to enjoy the greatness of this server. Now onwards to the peak of this journey comes my staff "reign". I was promoted as a helper 2 months ago, so i could better improve this server with my own knowledge. The staff higher above me have greatly assisted me in my times of confusion and curiosity. With that in mind, i really hope from the bottom of my heart that my fellow/former colleagues can use their vast knowledge in improving this server. Lastly, I would like to thank the close friends that i have made during this very lengthy journey.
- Leanne
- LavaFlake
- SnowFlakexx
- Sundae22
- Darkmagiciny
- trump15024
- koekie_w
- ItzJazzmade
- Nauqhty
- oofmarce
- XxIronFistxX
- Powerfull
- Jabuuu
- IIAriusII
- Davina
- Daniela
- Marshy

P.S: I might be able to come here and there as a regular player, so i can see what is up on McCities

Thanks again
Omy no just no kms

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Dear McCities Citizens,

- Leanne
- LavaFlake
- SnowFlakexx
- Sundae22
- Darkmagiciny
- trump15024
- koekie_w
- ItzJazzmade
- Nauqhty
- oofmarce
- XxIronFistxX
- Powerfull
- Jabuuu
- IIAriusII
- Davina
- Daniela
- Marshy

Thanks again
Waf nooooooOoOooOoOOooooo
:(

You were such a great friend and one of the more "chill" staff who didn't get mad if I cursed because you understood that's its all fun and jokes when we talk as friends. Its kind of sad to see you go as we were part of many projects together. You were a good person but an even better waffle. I hope you stay strong as you continue your journey in life and use the values and lessons you learned on here that may help you continue your wonderful journey as a hooman and not as a waffle -_-...

Goodbye dear friend
oops not friend (waffle*)

Until we meet again
~Death

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Nooo!!! you were a great a kind person to cities and the staff team! but I wish you the best in life :D and I hope we see you on maybe once

Reactions: Powerfull

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
good bye great grandpa!!! ); i didnt talk to you very often but when i ddi you were always very kind, supporive and helpfull! good bye D:

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
thank you so much for being so kind to me. I am sad to see you go, but i wish you the best of luck with everything! i hope to see you online every know and again. i love ya bud! gl and dont hesitate to msg me!

i hope i wasn't ever mean to u if i was i am sorry

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I just want to say thank you for all of what you've done for the server. Also, that I'm honored to be on your list of friends and I want to wish you the best of luck with whatever you set your mind to. Cya Waffles <3

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Dear McCities Citizens,

- Leanne
- LavaFlake
- SnowFlakexx
- Sundae22
- Darkmagiciny
- trump15024
- koekie_w
- ItzJazzmade
- Nauqhty
- oofmarce
- XxIronFistxX
- Powerfull
- Jabuuu
- IIAriusII
- Davina
- Daniela
- Marshy

Thanks again
awh waf sad to see u go :( I feels very honored to be in dat long list and i miss miss chu alot <3 hope to see you around on the server ;D

Reactions: ItzJazzMade