Goodbye.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
hey cities, for this week I've been not on a lot for spring break and it made me realize I really need a break,
I never really get as much sleep anymore and I need it, but here! ill mostly be gone for 2 months or less or more but depends
and I've enjoyed cities a lot but I really need a break for awhile and I hope everyone understands, but I love all the memories I've had
and I'm not going to shout people out because ill probably get hate from it or people might be mad if I don't mention them but yeah.
(sorry if I have bad grammar, its 4 am)
but I'm really happy with all the memories I've had on the server these years and I hope to see you guys soon maybe if I decide to come back early,
I'm going to miss all of you, but if you ever see me on anything make sure to say hi, I'm not mean so you can say hi~
but yea thats basically all I'm going to say, but also school has been most of my time lately so I won't be on as active as I was and I have testing coming up this month
and a lot more things happening but yeah, thank you guys for all the fun I've had on cities :D
also I've been watching a lot of k dramas, sorry roflmao.
~Thank you for everything, but ill maybe be back in a month or 2, depends

Also I'll be on only one last time tomorrow before I start my break!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
hey cities, for this week I've been not on a lot for spring break and it made me realize I really need a break,
I never really get as much sleep anymore and I need it, but here! ill mostly be gone for 2 months or less or more but depends
and I've enjoyed cities a lot but I really need a break for awhile and I hope everyone understands, but I love all the memories I've had
and I'm not going to shout people out because ill probably get hate from it or people might be mad if I don't mention them but yeah.
but I'm really happy with all the memories I've had on the server these years and I hope to see you guys soon maybe if I decide to come back early,
I'm going to miss all of you, but if you ever see me on anything make sure to say hi, I'm not mean so you can say hi~
but yea thats basically all I'm going to say, but also school has been most of my time lately so I won't be on as active as I was and I have testing coming up this month
and a lot more things happening but yeah, thank you guys for all the fun I've had on cities :D

Welp bye toryn, come back soon

Reactions: Toryn and Minty

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
T *clap* O *clap* R *clap* Y *clap* N *clap*!! huidgasfhsdkjfhsdfjk HOW DARE YA LEAF MEH!!!! NOW WHO WILL I SING HAMILTON WITH ON THE CHAT!!! U BETTER BE BACK SOON :> but gl with ur tests :> study hard xD

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate

BYE TORYN! You were srsly an awesome person. I'm so glad I got to know you. Good luck and I hope I'll see you again!