Denied gracie__ Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
What is your rank on the server? I'm a citizen (but I have over 2 million in the bank)
What is your /ar check time? 59 Days, 23 Hours, and 59 Minutes
How often can you play on the server? I play on the server everyday!
Why do you want to become a teacher? I love teaching people to do things they may not know already
What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied.
Law
Basics/What to know on cities
Real Estate
What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? I would give them 2 chances, 1st one would be a warning to stop, the 2nd one would be a more strict warning, then the 3rd one would be send to principle
Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible and follow the law. I do

Reactions: Trump15024

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Thank you for taking the time to apply! It would be nice to have a teacher who taught law or any of the other topics you listed, but before I can accept you I need you to focus on cleaning up your behavior in chat. You don't do this all the time, but often you break chat rules and that needs to change before I can accept you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. You may reapply in one week and best of luck ~

Application Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.