GRAND THEFT, OVER 500k WORTH OF ITEMS LOST

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I want you berries for Millie and the other person to pay 500k together.
Not everyone stole the same worth of items. Maybe you should check out how much you owe from them per person, to make clear what they can do to make it up with you, without paying for someone else's actions.

Reactions: Powerfull

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Not everyone stole the same worth of items. Maybe you should check out how much you owe from them per person, to make clear what they can do to make it up with you, without paying for someone else's actions.
It was mainly mythical and enchanted books. Each person owes about 166k, with the three of them totalling to 500k. Again, this is a lot lower than what I could have made from the items, but I just want my livelihood back

Reactions: TheGlory135

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
You can't estimate (or over estimate in this case) the price of items such as mythics. Of course if the person still has the stuff can't they just give it back to you, so you don't have to collect all these items that are so special to you.
I get what you're saying, but I run a business of selling mythics and armour, so I know their value.

Reactions: Pigpuns

Millie_moo104

Feb 14, 2017
Read all comments, you will see what acfuffy wants and what the others discussed.
I would but it doesn't really give me a clear answer seeing as no one really said one that people agreed on and that most of this form people were arguing about was it our fault or his fault

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I would but it doesn't really give me a clear answer seeing as no one really said one that people agreed on and that most of this form people were arguing about was it our fault or his fault
The agreement didn't come (yet). Buy acfuffy said he wanted 166k per person. I think it's something to atleast discuss about and look for a solution to make it up with him.

Millie_moo104

Feb 14, 2017
The agreement didn't come (yet). Buy acfuffy said he wanted 166k per person. I think it's something to atleast discuss about and look for a solution to make it up with him.
good point but not everyone took the same price of items I understand he's asking for 166k from all who took from him but what if it wasn't near that at all I'm not trying to cause a problem but I think we should find out who much each person took exactly before anything gets done again not trying to cause a problem just saying an opinion

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
good point but not everyone took the same price of items I understand he's asking for 166k from all who took from him but what if it wasn't near that at all I'm not trying to cause a problem but I think we should find out who much each person took exactly before anything gets done again not trying to cause a problem just saying an opinion
It was mainly mythical and enchanted books. Each person owes about 166k, with the three of them totalling to 500k. Again, this is a lot lower than what I could have made from the items, but I just want my livelihood back
But if you say you took less, then how much are we talking about?

Reactions: Powerfull

Millie_moo104

Feb 14, 2017
But if you say you took less, then how much are we talking about?
I was talking about everyone who took from him not just me but what if someone took 100k worth of items acfuffy would be asking 66k more than what this person owned this is just an example I'm not sure what mythics are or how much they cost. can you see my point?

Reactions: Powerfull and fvhn

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
I was talking about everyone who took from him not just me but what if someone took 100k worth of items acfuffy would be asking 66k more than what this person owned this is just an example I'm not sure what mythics are or how much they cost. can you see my point?
You each took about 200k worth of
Items respectively. I am asking for 166k each however

Millie_moo104

Feb 14, 2017
You each took about 200k worth of
Items respectively. I am asking for 166k each however
and if you could can you explain how we need to pay that much like I said I don't know much about mythics actually I don't know anything about them really but i still find it hard to belive how it add up to 200k

Death

Mar 18, 2017
and if you could can you explain how we need to pay that much like I said I don't know much about mythics actually I don't know anything about them really but i still find it hard to belive how it add up to 200k
Mythic drops specifically legendary and exotics, one legendary item is worth 300k plus you lucky acfuffy isn't asking for much, if you want to take the item then so be it but, just pay him the small amount he wants

Millie_moo104

Feb 14, 2017
Mythic drops specifically legendary and exotics, one legendary item is worth 300k plus you lucky acfuffy isn't asking for much, if you want to take the item then so be it but, just pay him the small amount he wants
Still, dont understand a thing about mythics even if you explain ( I'm not the brightest star in the sky XD ) but not meaning to come off rude but 1: I don't use my brain that much so I don't think when I talk and thats how i tend to come off as rude 2: I dont really know you but seeing as you described 166k as being a small ammout im guessing you are quite rich on MCcities but not everyone is, me being one of those people and seeing as I don't have near that about of money and I haven't been on the server lately and even if my two roommates help out it's gonna take awhile to get the money in the first place plus the fact that I no longer have the items makes this a lot harder

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Still, dont understand a thing about mythics even if you explain ( I'm not the brightest star in the sky XD ) but not meaning to come off rude but 1: I don't use my brain that much so I don't think when I talk and thats how i tend to come off as rude 2: I dont really know you but seeing as you described 166k as being a small ammout im guessing you are quite rich on MCcities but not everyone is, me being one of those people and seeing as I don't have near that about of money and I haven't been on the server lately and even if my two roommates help out it's gonna take awhile to get the money in the first place plus the fact that I no longer have the items makes this a lot harder
im saying 166k is not a lot from the legendary or mythic drops u stole. Because they are worth a lot

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
You did the crime, and even admitted to it. You now must face punishment. I've asked you all to pay 166k in reparations.

Pigpuns

Jun 26, 2017
your favorite anime
You stole 200-300k worth of items (I can attest to their worth) and acfuffy is asking for 166k. You're basically getting a good deal.
I'm sorry to be replying to this case when I'm not directly related, but it's been 80 replies and acfuffy still hasn't gotten any of his items or money back even though it's clear that you 3 committed a crime. Not to mention that he's basically letting you off easy by asking for half the amount of money he should be (as stated by Death_Inferno360, who is also a credible source for prices). Acfuffy hasn't been online since this incident, this shows how much this has affected him. You really need to get this resolved.

Reactions: acfuffy