Greetings...from planet earth (Sol III)

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Hello, people, I am cozmicraft. As many of you know, I am a pvp gunspammer and have defeated 20 people to date in game, but have been arrested twice. (I shouldn't have just said that) Unfortunately, I've been killed >60 times. Meh. I also rage in the chat when someone steals my fish, item, or any other entity that has large monetary value. Let zat be a deterrent, zeives! (And then again, it's annoying to people who have to look at the chat and gets you muted)
Well, pleasure to make an account, good day!

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Welcome lol, love the intro

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Hello, people, I am cozmicraft. As many of you know, I am a pvp gunspammer and have defeated 20 people to date in game, but have been arrested twice. (I shouldn't have just said that) Unfortunately, I've been killed >60 times. Meh. I also rage in the chat when someone steals my fish, item, or any other entity that has large monetary value. Let zat be a deterrent, zeives! (And then again, it's annoying to people who have to look at the chat and gets you muted)

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Welcome to the server.
I've watched you get killed about 37 times lmao

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Welcome to the server ;) , I presume you love space XD (so do I lol)
If you need some pvp tips feel free to ask me !

Reactions: Tricoh

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Welcome to the server ;) , I presume you love space XD (so do I lol)
If you need some pvp tips feel free to ask me !

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
there you go