Guess Who Is Back!!!

David

Apr 9, 2016
Okay, so this is sudden and out of no where but I am back! I will be playing Cities as often as I can and for now just as a regular joe but I might apply for police at some point because I remember all the fun times I had as an officer on the force.

All the Best,
DTP

T

Trump15024

David I have been playing on mccities now for a while and this place is wonderful the best server welcome back to this wonderful server

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Okay, so this is sudden and out of no where but I am back! I will be playing Cities as often as I can and for now just as a regular joe but I might apply for police at some point because I remember all the fun times I had as an officer on the force.

All the Best,
DTP
I remember all the fun times we had a police togeher too :p But anyways, welcome back! It's good to cya again old friend ~

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016

All the Best,
DTP
Wb buddy. Glad ur back.

D

Deleted member 832

All the Best,
DTP
Guess who's back- back again- Davids back- tell your friends ( if you have any xD jk )

Death

Mar 18, 2017
not really, u cant really prove you are better than him or he is better than you unless u actually made a big contribution that is bigger than his contribution to mccities

T

Trump15024

I like jo but he constantly kills me when I am doing nothing but I guess that is how some people are. Now for mccities I have contributed just this month 25 dollars and play constantly I love mccities and anyone who things I don't are badly and harshly wrong.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
First of all wrong place to start this conversation and second of all I think most people buy the rank for the perks and some don't really care about if it is a donation or not. It dosent matter if u donated or not, if you are rich or poor, laggynab is kind and did not even have to donate to show his kindness and generosity to the community. Hi simple acts and words even if it is a game is really shows appreciation and kindness

T

Trump15024

Nice to bring up laggynab because he told me I am his hero and inspired him I have the chat he is awesome!! The other day in mccities this person was trying to buy a car and I bought it in game