[GUIDE] Few tips for Earning money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooT

Sep 6, 2014
Earning money is very important! its can save you time and Resources for Alot of stuffs!

One way to earn the money Is by killing Animals And Mobs you can get for each 5$-20$ (based what you killed) you may find mobs everywhere ! You can also grow your own and make money from that :)

2nd way: GET A JOB!
Jobs really helpfull and you might find it in the city! for Example in my Company you getting 1200$ for miner (not including what you collected!)
if u collected rare things you may do 2 things with them! sell to me (cheap and fast way) 2nd way to save them to yourself! Also there is other companies that you might intrested!

3rd way is Being An Seller. Seller is chestshop man that could make his own shop and sell rare items and get money for them! (if our adminshop will ever out of stock xDD) Its can be very valuable to you cuz u can set your custom money! (be aware ! high price will result that no one will come to you cuz you are too expensive!)

4th way MCjobs: if you'd like to mine or kill animals or just smelt things in your furnace this is for you!
you can check out jobs with /jobs then /jobs join then every 5 min youll get what you mined smelted or just farmed!

5th way is bank interest: bank interest is best way to save your money and make it bigger and bigger each 5 min!
for example your interest can be 30$ for 5 min so in one night (based in 9 hours) : 3240$ !
you can earn alot of money just from it! (no need being online for interests :) )

Also there is many ways to earn the money and as you can see its very easy so start Digging up!
And good luck!

Reactions: Trump15024

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
5th way is bank interest: bank interest is best way to save your money and make it bigger and bigger each 5 min!
for example your interest can be 30$ for 5 min so in one night (based in 9 hours) : 3240$ !
you can earn alot of money just from it! (no need being online for interests :) )
does this rly work? because i dont see money coming in... or is the interest like .00000000000001%? and it rounds to zero? or is it disabled? im just going thru all of forums and looking right now

_Rose

AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

AJJJJJJJJJJJJ
AJJJJJJJJJJJJ
Dec 13, 2015
then make the interest less.....

ok so lets make it a formula

f=p(1+r/n) ^nt

p=principal ammount ( investment)
r=interest rate
t= time
f= final amount

so if you do

p= 10
r=10%
t=1 year

then f would be 11 (if i am correct......)

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com

f=p(1+r/n) ^nt

r=interest rate
t= time
f= final amount

so if you do

p= 10
r=10%
t=1 year

You haven't give N a value resulting it being a blank number 11 divide N become 11
N
multiplying that by N x 1 results in N being canceled out there for the N value needs not be require for this equation
Resulting in F=T(P+PR) being a far greater.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016

f=p(1+r/n) ^nt

r=interest rate
t= time
f= final amount

so if you do

p= 10
r=10%
t=1 year

Does this formula take into account that if a player invests 1Million and has friends defend the bank they could get investments of a insane amount, which is probably why interest was reduced.
For example the forumla could be inversly proportional meaning that the more you put in the less intrest you get:

final_interest = original input/base_interest
Making small investments good but not 'op' and large investments better but not 'op' still
This may be what you have already posted but I cant understand it, it's a holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.