Guns

DaSnipes

Mar 11, 2015
I've decided to compile a list of all the guns on the server, and their pros/cons.

THE PISTOL
The pistol is based off of a high-caliber revolver. It uses one gunpowder to reload and holds 6 shots. It takes 4-5 shots to kill an unarmored player. The weapon costs 3.5k from the blackmarket.
Pros:
Cheap
Doesn't use a lot of ammo

Cons:
Low damage
Low magazine capacity
Low accuracy
Low fire rate
Slow reload time

THE RIFLE
The rifle is based off of the Popular AK-47 Rifle. The gun uses one gunpowder to reload and holds 30 shots, and it has a grenade launcher with infinite ammo. Takes 4 shots to kill an unarmored player. The weapon costs 7.5k from the blackmarket
Pros:
Semi-cheap
Extremely accurate
Has a grenade launcher with infinite ammo
High fire rate
Decent Damage
Semi-quick reload time

Cons:
Grenade launcher has a long cooldown time.

THE ASSAULT RIFLE
The Assault Rifle is based off of the L85 Rifle that is in use by the British military. The gun takes 30 gunpowder to reload and holds 30 shots. Takes 5-6 shots to kill an unarmored player. Can be bought for 10k in the blackmarket.
Pros:
Three round burst mode
Quick reload time

Cons:
Low Damage
Uses a lot of ammo
Inaccurate
Expensive
Overall a POS

THE SHOTGUN
The shotgun is based off of a Stockless(Though not sawed off) double barrel shotgun that's popular with civilians worldwide, due to the fact it can be shot from the hip and moved around in a tight space easier than a stocked shotgun. Takes 2 gunpowder to reload and holds 2 shots. Takes 1 shot at close range to kill an unarmored player. Costs 15k at the blackmarket
Pros:
High damage

Cons:
Slow reload
Low ammo capacity
very loose spread
Expensive

(Note: Even though there are more cons than pros, the weapon is still a very good weapon to use at close range.)

THE SNIPER RIFLE
The Sniper Rifle is based off of the Remington 700 rifle that is a popular hunting rifle worldwide. The weapon takes 5 gunpowder to reload and holds 5 shots. Takes one or two shots to kill an unarmored player (depending on where the shot hit). Costs 15k at the blackmarket.
Pros:
High damage
Accurate (When scoped)
Doesn't slow down player much when scoped

Cons:
Expensive
Inaccurate when not scoped
Slow reload
Slow fire rate
Low ammo capacity

THE GAUSS
The gauss is a full auto shotgun that seems to be made of a converted L85 (Sticking to the lore of McCities, it can be presumed that it was an assault rifle modified by gang members to shoot shotgun shells.) The weapon takes 16 gunpowder to reload and holds 16 shots. Takes three hits to kill an unarmored player. Costs 50k in total to get it.
Pros:
Fast fire rate
Quick reload
Medium ammo capacity
Accurate

Cons:
Expensive/Rare
Fast fire rate wastes ammunition

(Even though the looks rather good on paper, the gun itself isn't really all that useful, you'd be better off with a normal Rifle.)

Last edited:
Reactions: groot

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I've decided to compile a list of all the guns on the server, and their pros/cons.

THE PISTOL
The pistol is based off of a high-caliber revolver. It uses one gunpowder to reload and holds 6 shots. It takes 4-5 shots to kill an unarmored player. The weapon costs 3.5k from the blackmarket.
Pros:
Cheap

Cons:
Low damage
Low magazine capacity
Low accuracy
Low fire rate
Slow reload time

THE RIFLE
The rifle is based off of the Popular AK-47 Rifle. The gun uses one gunpowder to reload and holds 30 shots, and it has a grenade launcher with infinite ammo. Takes 4 shots to kill an unarmored player. The weapon costs 7.5k from the blackmarket
Pros:
Semi-cheap
Extremely accurate
High fire rate
Decent Damage
Semi-quick reload time

Cons:

THE ASSAULT RIFLE
The Assault Rifle is based off of the L85 Rifle that is in use by the Brittish military. The gun takes 30 gunpowder to reload and holds 30 shots. Takes 5-6 shots to kill an unarmored player. Can be bought for 10k in the blackmarket.
Pros:
Three round burst mode
Quick reload time

Cons:
Low Damage
Uses a lot of ammo
Inaccurate
Expensive
Overall a POS

THE SHOTGUN
The shotgun is based off of a Stockless(Though not sawed off) double barrel shotgun that's popular with civilians worldwide, due to the fact it can be shot from the hip and moved around in a tight space easier than a stocked shotgun. Takes 2 gunpowder to reload and holds 2 shots. Takes 1 shot at close range to kill an unarmored player. Costs 15k at the blackmarket
Pros:
High damage

Cons:
Slow reload
Low ammo capacity
very loose spread
Expensive

(Note: Even though there are more cons than pros, the weapon is still a very good weapon to use at close range.)

THE SNIPER RIFLE
The Sniper Rifle is based off of the Remington 700 rifle that is a popular hunting rifle worldwide. The weapon takes 5 gunpowder to reload and holds 5 shots. Takes one or two shots to kill an unarmored player (depending on where the shot hit). Costs 15k at the blackmarket.
Pros:
High damage
Accurate (When scoped)

Cons:
Expensive
Slow reload
Slow fire rate
Low ammo capacity
You forgot the Gauss. Plus the assault rifle uses a hip fire spray which is pretty inaccurate.

legoprodigy

Apr 30, 2017

THE PISTOL
Pros:
Cheap

Cons:
Low damage
Low magazine capacity
Low accuracy
Low fire rate
Slow reload time

THE RIFLE
Pros:
Semi-cheap
Extremely accurate
High fire rate
Decent Damage
Semi-quick reload time

Cons:

THE ASSAULT RIFLE
The Assault Rifle is based off of the L85 Rifle that is in use by the Brittish military. The gun takes 30 gunpowder to reload and holds 30 shots. Takes 5-6 shots to kill an unarmored player. Can be bought for 10k in the blackmarket.
Pros:
Three round burst mode
Quick reload time

Cons:
Low Damage
Uses a lot of ammo
Inaccurate
Expensive
Overall a POS

THE SHOTGUN
Pros:
High damage

Cons:
Slow reload
Low ammo capacity
very loose spread
Expensive

THE SNIPER RIFLE
Pros:
High damage
Accurate (When scoped)

Cons:
Expensive
Slow reload
Slow fire rate
Low ammo capacity
Ok one: British is misspelled, two: it takes WAY more than four shots to kill someone with a rifle, which i should know since I've used my rifle extensively

DaSnipes

Mar 11, 2015
Ok one: British is misspelled, two: it takes WAY more than four shots to kill someone with a rifle, which i should know since I've used my rifle extensively
As for the typo, fixed, and for the Rifle: "takes 4 shots to kill an unarmored player"

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016

THE PISTOL
Pros:
Cheap

Cons:
Low damage
Low magazine capacity
Low accuracy
Low fire rate
Slow reload time

THE RIFLE
Pros:
Semi-cheap
Extremely accurate
High fire rate
Decent Damage
Semi-quick reload time

Cons:

THE ASSAULT RIFLE
The Assault Rifle is based off of the L85 Rifle that is in use by the British military. The gun takes 30 gunpowder to reload and holds 30 shots. Takes 5-6 shots to kill an unarmored player. Can be bought for 10k in the blackmarket.
Pros:
Three round burst mode
Quick reload time

Cons:
Low Damage
Uses a lot of ammo
Inaccurate
Expensive
Overall a POS

THE SHOTGUN
Pros:
High damage

Cons:
Slow reload
Low ammo capacity
very loose spread
Expensive

THE SNIPER RIFLE
Pros:
High damage
Accurate (When scoped)

Cons:
Expensive
Slow reload
Slow fire rate
Low ammo capacity
Guns are expensive (for newer players). They do not work well against armored players, and are just simply impractical.. I personally do not prefer them..

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Guns are expensive (for newer players). They do not work well against armored players, and are just simply impractical.. I personally do not prefer them..
Same Jo, I find it stupid how u kill someone for money by using a gun and end up rememering u spent more for the ammo then killing the person or they totally end up loaing money for ammo and lose money when they die

legoprodigy

Apr 30, 2017
The reason I have my armor with the projectile protection enchantment is mostly because I was shot by a gauss.

legoprodigy

Apr 30, 2017
Actually, if you get JUST the right conditions, you can see that the gauss fires arrows VERY fast, i saw it from the side of one being fired in ever so slight lag.

legoprodigy

Apr 30, 2017
The gauss shoots like a shotgun? No wonder it can miss slightly and still hit you...
(Venom let me try out this Gauss :D)
2017-07-01_16.32.05.png