Hello Everyone!

iEndermiss

Verified
Aug 4, 2017
Egypt
I have been playing Mccities for a few weeks now, but only recently joined the forum! I have been playing minecraft since (I feel old even saying this XD) 1.3.2, and I'm excited to find another awesome and friendly server. Everyone has been super nice thus far, and everyone is always willing to help you out if you're unsure of anything.
Thanks for being so welcoming everyone!
iEndermiss :)
P.s My favorite plugin is the one the gives you fruit trees. I have three chests dedicated to just all the fruit I find in /warp wild XD

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I have been playing Mccities for a few weeks now, but only recently joined the forum! I have been playing minecraft since (I feel old even saying this XD) 1.3.2, and I'm excited to find another awesome and friendly server. Everyone has been super nice thus far, and everyone is always willing to help you out if you're unsure of anything.
P.s My favorite plugin is the one the gives you fruit trees. I have three chests dedicated to just all the fruit I find in /warp wild XD
Welcome, I've been playing since 1.2.5 and I remember when 1.3.2 came out.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Welcome to the server, hope to see you on some time!

I also started playing minecraft in 1.3.2 ;) ... gosh, how much the game has changed!