Hello Everyone! :)))

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Hello! I am BootsieBear, your typical cat loving nerd! You probably know me from ingame, and if not...yeah....
I have been playing on MCCities for awhile now, so it's kind of surprising I'm just making a forums account now...

I have been playing Minecraft for years, ever since I saw my cousin playing it on Pocket Edition and digging straight down (Pro Tip: Don't do that!!!) and I was instantly fascinated by it. I play Minecraft probably more than is healthy, though I am a runner irl so....... don't judge my life decisions that much. Making videos for YouTube has always interested me, and I write scripts (which I will probably never use) in my free time.

Here are a few things about me which will probably make you realize what a boring person I am, and make you go back to stalking...er..casually looking through for the first time this week... Nibble's profile page... erm lets just get to the facts:

• I absolutely LOVE Riverdale
  • I am a crazy cat lady, and I own two cats (I'm also a hoarder, but lets not get into that....)
  • ^My Minecraft username (BootsieBear) is my cat Boots' nickname. And yes Boots is also antisocial just like me, I'm glad you asked.
  • Harry Potter and Ready Player One are my two favorite book series'....seriously to all of you gamers out here (aka everyone reading this), Ready Player One one is the best book ever. The movie is being released soon, and its being directed by Spielberg!!! I mean it has to be good because he is like AMAZING!!!
  • I hope to become a staff member on here someday, as I used to run my own server (long story short running a server is expensive and very time consuming so that is no longer a thing), but now I just pet my cats and play on other peoples servers. (wow this one is so calm after my last bullet point)
  • Whoa you can use italics and bold at the same time?!!?!??!! AND UNDERLINE?!?!?!??! This is the life!
  • ^I am very easily amused
  • Cats getting scared of cucumbers is 100% the best thing I've ever seen on YouTube, check it out
  • People tell me I'm really funny... idek where I'm going with that.
  • :alien: IS THAT AN ALIEN!??!?!?!?! SO COOL!!! (Sorry caps..wait I'm not ingame nvm)
  • I write books for /library menu ingame and it's actually really fun.
  • :creeper: (oOoOOoOo a creeper)
  • I am also out of interesting things about me...
  • OH WAIT! Nope, still out.
  • WAI....nope.
  • Yeah okay this is just getting worse and worse, lets stop here.
I hope that you all aren't completely disappointed by this after you wasted five minutes reading this, and six hours after that Googling Ready Player One and three more looking on YouTube for cats getting scared of cucumbers... and I hope to see you all ingame soon!

-Bootsie Bear :))))

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Hello! I am BootsieBear, your typical cat loving nerd! You probably know me from ingame, and if not...yeah....
I have been playing on MCCities for awhile now, so it's kind of surprising I'm just making a forums account now...

I have been playing Minecraft for years, ever since I saw my cousin playing it on Pocket Edition and digging straight down (Pro Tip: Don't do that!!!) and I was instantly fascinated by it. I play Minecraft probably more than is healthy, though I am a runner irl so....... don't judge my life decisions that much. Making videos for YouTube has always interested me, and I write scripts (which I will probably never use) in my free time.

Here are a few things about me which will probably make you realize what a boring person I am, and make you go back to stalking...er..casually looking through for the first time this week... Nibble's profile page... erm lets just get to the facts:

• I am a crazy cat lady, and I own two cats (I'm also a hoarder, but lets not get into that....)
  • ^My Minecraft username (BootsieBear) is my cat Boots' nickname. And yes Boots is also antisocial just like me, I'm glad you asked.
  • Harry Potter and Ready Player One are my two favorite book series'....seriously to all of you gamers out here (aka everyone reading this), Ready Player One one is the best book ever. The movie is being released soon, and its being directed by Spielberg!!! I mean it has to be good because he is like AMAZING!!!
  • I hope to become a staff member on here someday, as I used to run my own server (long story short running a server is expensive and very time consuming so that is no longer a thing), but now I just pet my cats and play on other peoples servers. (wow this one is so calm after my last bullet point)
  • Whoa you can use italics and bold at the same time?!!?!??!! AND UNDERLINE?!?!?!??! This is the life!
  • Cats getting scared of cucumbers is 100% the best thing I've ever seen on YouTube, check it out
  • :alien: IS THAT AN ALIEN!??!?!?!?! SO COOL!!! (Sorry caps..wait I'm not ingame nvm)
  • WAI....nope.
I hope that you all aren't completely disappointed by this after you wasted five minutes reading this, and six hours after that Googling Ready Player One and three more looking on YouTube for cats getting scared of cucumbers... and I hope to see you all ingame soon!

Hello @BootsieBear :D

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia

• WAI....nope.

HELLO AND WELCOME H00MAN TO THE MCCITIES FORUMS! Luv riverdale too <3 PLUS IKR THIS IS LIFEEEEEEE!!! xD

Reactions: BootsieBear