Hello There

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hello there! I am PurpleTurkey, but I'm also known as TurkeyPurple! I love cheese and I pretty much obsess over it. I have been playing the server since February, but I only got around to making this now XD.

Ingame, I don't really have much of a 'family' xD. I am Death Inferno's pet (I guess lol), but I also have quite a few friends ingame (TheDianondTiger, Cp42, DelicateBean, PixelPuppy, DopeBearhehe, Josh, Marsh, DeathInferno, Impossibrue, Fvhn, Frozty, Yosho27, Bear of Snow, Kat, Gabriel and more [oh wait, and Ciel! Who could forget 'handsome nerd Ciel' ;) ])

Ingame I Co Own and manage Microsoft/Banana and I have seen the company grow so much!

On the server, I have 4 major accomplishments (or at least my favorite :p). First was when I got teacher. I was trying I hard to suppress losing rep and it made my day getting teacher ( thanks izzie <3). My second and my favorite achievement was getting Architect - making the application build like MNP was so much fun :) . The next of my achievements was acquiring go-mansion-05, which was honestly really lucky XD. My last/most current achievement was obtaining Tucker77Island for 3 million (and plots). I haven't done much to it, but hopefully it will be properly sculpted ;) .

The most important thing to remember in all of this is that I love cheese! (If you want some lolz go to this XD [ PurpleTurkey.tk ])

Reactions: Powerfull and fvhn

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Hello there! I am PurpleTurkey, but I'm also known as TurkeyPurple! I love cheese and I pretty much obsess over it. I have been playing the server since February, but I only got around to making this now XD.

Ingame, I don't really have much of a 'family' xD. I am Death Inferno's pet (I guess lol), but I also have quite a few friends ingame (TheDianondTiger, Cp42, DelicateBean, PixelPuppy, DopeBearhehe, Josh, Marsh, DeathInferno, Impossibrue, Fvhn, Frozty, Yosho27, Bear of Snow, Kat, Gabriel and more [oh wait, and Ciel! Who could forget 'handsome nerd Ciel' ;) ])

Ingame I Co Own and manage Microsoft/Banana and I have seen the company grow so much!

On the server, I have 4 major accomplishments (or at least my favorite :p). First was when I got teacher. I was trying I hard to suppress losing rep and it made my day getting teacher ( thanks izzie <3). My second and my favorite achievement was getting Architect - making the application build like MNP was so much fun :) . The next of my achievements was acquiring go-mansion-05, which was honestly really lucky XD. My last/most current achievement was obtaining Tucker77Island for 3 million (and plots). I haven't done much to it, but hopefully it will be properly sculpted ;) .

The most important thing to remember in all of this is that I love cheese! (If you want some lolz go to this XD [ PurpleTurkey.tk ])
Welcome to the forum and I am glad you seem to be enjoying the server so far. If you need anything, feel free to /msg me.

T

Trump15024

Welcome lol nice introduction!!