• Total voters

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Whats up babes :) I've been playing MCcities since the beginning of summer 2017, which was about 7months ago!So Of course this is a late post but im secretly still a newbie :D
FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. ALWAYS call me Ena, if you like you can call me totqlly (in game)
2. I absolutely LOVE building interiors but i don't ever EVER put effort in Mccities ahahha,I've built Castles,Mansions,Beach Houses,Schools,Proms , you name it! i built a few cafes in city but its never my best cause I dont have then materials i want.
4. My Favorite movie in Mean girls, because its just so good ahahah
5.I hate when people are being really annoying and bossy and always telling me to do stuff, naturally ill curse at you...
6.I'm over the age of 12,under the age of 15
7. I love having friends but some are annoying ahah
8. I LOVE MCDONALDS
9.I hate when i build this and then i get a news that we dont need the build
10. I have dogs, Yorkire Terrier (9 months) and a toy poodle (7 months)-Both boys
11.Only Place I'm saying this, I have 2 siblings. One older brother (18) One Twin sister,Ya identical
12.I hate when people joke about me to die or quit mccities, because its just painful
13.I want to become Police, but I realised that I have a lot of work so i dont think I'm applying for anything.
14.I don't really like RP so don't come to me and ask to RP XD
15. I like to use popular terms bc idk ya (like lit,skrt)
16.I'm Canadian, but my main language is english
17.I'm single in real life (I dont quite like relationships)
18. I hate when people gossip about me or say they dont like something about me
19.IM VERY VERY SARCASTIC. I would never try to hurt someone on purpose, so i don't do mean hurting jokes.
20.I love the Dolan Twins :)

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME:
VIA FORUMS!
VIA SKYPE: Ena Dolan

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Welcome to McCities! If you have a question about how to mine diamonds ask me xD

Well, welcome to forums lol, nice to meet you for the first time :p

Reactions: Ena

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Whats up babes :) I've been playing MCcities since the beginning of summer 2017, which was about 7months ago!So Of course this is a late post but im secretly still a newbie :D
FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. ALWAYS call me Ena, if you like you can call me totqlly (in game)
2. I absolutely LOVE building interiors but i don't ever EVER put effort in Mccities ahahha,I've built Castles,Mansions,Beach Houses,Schools,Proms , you name it! i built a few cafes in city but its never my best cause I dont have then materials i want.
4. My Favorite movie in Mean girls, because its just so good ahahah
5.I hate when people are being really annoying and bossy and always telling me to do stuff, naturally ill curse at you...
6.I'm over the age of 12,under the age of 15
7. I love having friends but some are annoying ahah
8. I LOVE MCDONALDS
9.I hate when i build this and then i get a news that we dont need the build
10. I have dogs, Yorkire Terrier (9 months) and a toy poodle (7 months)-Both boys
11.Only Place I'm saying this, I have 2 siblings. One older brother (18) One Twin sister,Ya identical
12.I hate when people joke about me to die or quit mccities, because its just painful
13.I want to become Police, but I realised that I have a lot of work so i dont think I'm applying for anything.
14.I don't really like RP so don't come to me and ask to RP XD
15. I like to use popular terms bc idk ya (like lit,skrt)
16.I'm Canadian, but my main language is english
17.I'm single in real life (I dont quite like relationships)
18. I hate when people gossip about me or say they dont like something about me
19.IM VERY VERY SARCASTIC. I would never try to hurt someone on purpose, so i don't do mean hurting jokes.
20.I love the Dolan Twins :)

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME:
VIA FORUMS!
VIA SKYPE: Ena Dolan

Oh wait what your Totqlly is Ena.

Reactions: Powerfull

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Welcome to McCities! If you have a question about how to mine diamonds ask me xD

Well, welcome to forums lol, nice to meet you for the first time :p
we met in game once lol, tho ty... Tell me how do i mine iron in /warp mine? Lmao jk jk

Reactions: Powerfull

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
OHHHH NOO SHIZZLEEE!! I IZ ON A SERIOUZLY SMALLZIE DEVICE AND I ACCIDENTLYYYYY PRETZELED “UHHH NO” INSTEAD OF “YEEPPPP” SOZ FRIEND I WANT FRENCH FRIES NOW BYEEE

Reactions: Ena and Powerfull