Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
In-game name: sundae22
Joined on: December 29, 2016
How I learned about the server: I was watching a TV show about drugs (*cough* Breaking Bad *cough*) and realized that it'd be pretty cool to make drugs in minecraft. So, I searched for servers and finally ended up on McCities.
About me: I'm a Helper on the server and like helping people. I bought Bunny Island on July 3, 2017, and have been working on it quite a bit. I love buying decrepit houses and fixing them up again, and currently have at least 4 mansions to build/decorate.
My Favorite Memories: 1) When I first joined the server, I saw that sre5 was on /as info forsale. I fell in love with the house and farmed for about at least 12 hours until I had enough money. It was my first ever house, and it's still not decorated. 2) Then, after a few weeks or months (don't remember), I was at /warp shop with a bunch of other people, forgot the names by now. We were trying to convince a new player that spawners were worth $500 MAX and that he should sell them to us for that cheap. 3) Someone was reselling a farmhouse on a huge plot for pretty cheap. I made a /helpme and Heather came to help. I wanted to know if I could replace the farmhouse with a different build. She pretty much said "Nah, it's perfectly fine like this." I said that I liked modern houses, and then, like a savage, Heather said "then buy a modern house" and left.
Extra Facts: I play basketball, love to downhill ski, and occasionally paint. Shadow_stalker77's my sister i (in real life). I'm also one of the richest on the server with $8.5m :D If you have any questions, hmu in the comments.

Last edited:

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
In-game name: sundae22
Joined on: December 29, 2016
How I learned about the server: I was watching a TV show about drugs (*cough* Breaking Bad *cough*) and realized that it'd be pretty cool to make drugs in minecraft. So, I searched for servers and finally ended up on McCities.
About me: I'm a Helper on the server and like helping people. I bought Bunny Island on July 3, 2017, and have been working on it quite a bit. I love buying decrepit houses and fixing them up again, and currently have at least 4 mansions to build/decorate.
My Favorite Memories: 1) When I first joined the server, I saw that sre5 was on /as info forsale. I fell in love with the house and farmed for about at least 12 hours until I had enough money. It was my first ever house, and it's still not decorated. 2) Then, after a few weeks or months (don't remember), I was at /warp shop with a bunch of other people, forgot the names by now. We were trying to convince a new player that spawners were worth $500 MAX and that he should sell them to us for that cheap. 3) Someone was reselling a farmhouse on a huge plot for pretty cheap. I made a /helpme and Heather came to help. I wanted to know if I could replace the farmhouse with a different build. She pretty much said "Nah, it's perfectly fine like this." I said that I liked modern houses, and then, like a savage, Heather said "then buy a modern house" and left.
Extra Facts: I play basketball, love to downhill ski, and occasionally paint. Shadow_stalker77's my sister i (in real life). If you have any questions, hmu in the comments.
Hi @sundae22 Nice to meet you :p

H

Heather

3) Someone was reselling a farmhouse on a huge plot for pretty cheap. I made a /helpme and Heather came to help. I wanted to know if I could replace the farmhouse with a different build. She pretty much said "Nah, it's perfectly fine like this." I said that I liked modern houses, and then, like a savage, Heather said "then buy a modern house" and left.
loool I really honestly cannot remember this, but I must have been super busy if I sounded rushed. xD Probably just wouldn't have fit the area, what plot name was it?

I still remember buying my first house on the server, and it's nice seeing that one of your favorite memories is similar! I still have h10 and I remember a player called "hawt_grandma" kinda rushing me but selling it for pretty cheap. My partner and I previously had our base in the wild, but the wild was gonna reset so we had to find a place besides my dinky little apt. It still has all his slimefun machines and the rooms we spent hours decorating together... Good memories, it's amazing that they were over a year ago...

Death

Mar 18, 2017
My first plot was ugly af, it was ashop2, it was in Austria island and was for 50k and I had 55k and was looking for a house and I still have that plot to this day. Everything starts small and Like Heather,fvhn and sundae22, small stuff can grow big and now we all got Islands XD

T

Trump15024

loool I really honestly cannot remember this, but I must have been super busy if I sounded rushed. xD Probably just wouldn't have fit the area, what plot name was it?

I still remember buying my first house on the server, and it's nice seeing that one of your favorite memories is similar! I still have h10 and I remember a player called "hawt_grandma" kinda rushing me but selling it for pretty cheap. My partner and I previously had our base in the wild, but the wild was gonna reset so we had to find a place besides my dinky little apt. It still has all his slimefun machines and the rooms we spent hours decorating together... Good memories, it's amazing that they were over a year ago...
Wait wait wait!! You were not always married to Coban :eek:

H

Heather

Wait wait wait!! You were not always married to Coban :eek:
When I first joined the game I was married to my irl boyfriend because we played together. When he stopped playing but I continued I married Snow because we were good friends and he was always afk and so /marry tp didn't a /tpaccept. Much later I married another person I thought was a friend, but was a mistake. Then Kiri and Coban on the same day because we were messing around in a call and having fun. The Ciel and I got married before Coban asked to marry me again, this time not as a short little joke. Since then, we've just remained married.

T

Trump15024

When I first joined the game I was married to my irl boyfriend because we played together. When he stopped playing but I continued I married Snow because we were good friends and he was always afk and so /marry tp didn't a /tpaccept. Much later I married another person I thought was a friend, but was a mistake. Then Kiri and Coban on the same day because we were messing around in a call and having fun. The Ciel and I got married before Coban asked to marry me again, this time not as a short little joke. Since then, we've just remained married.
The documentary of Heathers marital history tommorow at 9

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
gurrl you had more marriages than tom cruise

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
My first was a small empty plot I bought it from Heather for 10k. I think it was in Runnerboro and was like 18x11. I put a house on it and remember really up selling this small house for 44k. I do remember Heather her being married to Snow for a long time when I first joined, but there was a whole ship thing with Kiri? I forgot :laugh: I think it was Hiri

Reactions: Powerfull
H

Heather

My first was a small empty plot I bought it from Heather for 10k. I think it was in Runnerboro and was like 18x11. I put a house on it and remember really up selling this small house for 44k. I do remember Heather her being married to Snow for a long time when I first joined, but there was a whole ship thing with Kiri? I forgot :laugh: I think it was Hiri
Yaaaassss Hiri!!!! There were ship battles in chat between me and snow and me and Kiri. It was hilarious, made me laugh a lot. No one saw me and Coban coming XD