Heya!

Rixxi

Dec 25, 2017
Saw this server and it sounds kinda fun! What kinda roleplay happens here? You guys don't mind that I'm a goblin, right?

Also, what's there to do? Can I start a business and stuff? :eek:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well I suggest first to start mining or fishing. Then you can spare up monney to buy a house. Make farms and actually make up your own way off making monney. Slimefun and Mythic items (/scroll in game) are most common but people use all sorts of ways to make monney.

RP is playing the server, sometimes people adopt but I am too lonely for that, and you can marry someone else. Main roleplay is the making monney I think, and maybe going to school sometimes?

Reactions: Powerfull

Rixxi

Dec 25, 2017
Woo! Friendly people!!

Also, what's your policy on alts? I'm a bit of an altaholic. I have like five different characters, each on separate accounts.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Woo! Friendly people!!

Also, what's your policy on alts? I'm a bit of an altaholic. I have like five different characters, each on separate accounts.
Well you cant use them for an advantage and if your banned on one you cant play on the others cuz then its ban evading.

I guess its like that

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
I see no problem with an alt for that. Just no advantages as the others said and enjoy :)

And yes you can start a fully-fledged business here, I have and it's a ton of fun!

Reactions: Rixxi

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Welcome to cities! You seem like a very nice person, I hope to get to know you :D
My name is CP42, and ign is Powerfull. If you see me and have a question, please ask!

Reactions: Rixxi

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Welcome to the server! I love your creativity! If you ever need any help, don't hesitate messaging me in game, or on forums
(my ign is grxciee)
Enjoy your time here! I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Reactions: Rixxi and Powerfull

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Welcome, I'm happy you've joined and I hope to see you in game! Yes, you can start a business and you can do anything from selling SlimeFun items to doing work for other players for cash! Feel free to message me in game if you need anything! And welcome, again! :)))