Hi Everyone!

DexterAng

Verified
DexterAng
DexterAng
Citizen
Dec 8, 2017
Singapore, Singapore (GMT+8)
Hi all! My IGN is DexterAng, and I joined on 6/7 Dec. Even though I haven't played for long on this server, its been a joy to play and experience McCities. The player community so far has been encouraging and supportive, and I have not met any trolls/bullies/people that make you vomit blood (and I never hope to).

My long-term goals on this server is basically to become the largest property tycoon in McCities. I hope to provide everything from cheap budget housing to luxury penthouses. Easier said than done I guess. Anyway, I've picked up my first apartment building recently, (yay :), so, I suppose I've completed the first step of my career path.

Its been a pleasure to meet everyone so far, and I hope I can build more experiences with everyone as I build my new towers. xD

Byee....

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Lol this shows the whole change in economy prices, I got 2 plots within my first week for each 20-40k, which one i sold and the other I still have :D
Also welcome to the forums :p

Reactions: DexterAng

DexterAng

Verified
DexterAng
DexterAng
Citizen
Dec 8, 2017
Singapore, Singapore (GMT+8)
Hi all, thanks so much for all the welcomings! Apologies for not updating this thread (am I supposed to?) and leaving it to (kinda) rot. So anyway... those of you who have read the "Recruitment" chat have probably seen the DTACorp thread, and have probably read it too. I, as the CEO of DTACorp, hope to take it to greater heights and (I'll be very honest) obscene wealth. (kinda sums up my true character xD). Anyway, that bring the very first update of this thread to an end, so byee...