Hi Everyone :)

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi Guys!
I’m Sebastiaan, (IGN TotallyEverybody). I’m 16 years old and I’m from the the Netherlands.

Once, I saw this awesome server, and went playing for a weekend. I really liked it. After a week, I met a police officer, from that moment on I worked and trained myself to be one as well, so I’m proud to be one rn .

I’m a huge fan of listening to music :)) , I also like to play football with friends, or just play on McCities while I actually have to do my homework cause I don’t like homework xD . Welll, I thinks that’s all you should know about me.

Thank you for your time. :)

Last edited:

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Hi Guys!
I’m Sebastiaan, (IGN TotallyEverybody). I’m 16 years old and I’m from the the Netherlands.

Once, I saw this awesome server, and went playing for a weekend. I really liked it. After a week, I met a police officer, from that moment on I worked and trained myself to be one as well, so I’m proud to be one rn .

I’m a huge fan of listening to music :)) , I also like to play football with friends, or just play on McCities while I actually have to do my homework cause I don’t like homework xD . Welll, I thinks that’s all you should know about me.

Thank you for your time. :)
Bonjour! @Sebastiaan072 ;)

Reactions: lostinthewqrld