Hi, I'm Trainfan8

What should the name of my company be? (if other, please post your idea in the comments)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
Hi everyone!

I'm not exactly new to MCCities, but I am new to the forums. I'm a smart guy with a love for economy and business servers like this, and LOVE servers with add-ons--like Slimefun and Brewery. I have started a company that does/sells many things, but I have a problem...the name. I've mostly stuck to LuxCorp/Lux Corporation(s) for now, but I need ideas. I'll start a poll (half for other people's ideas, half for figuring out this forum post thing) and see what you think! Hope I see you on the server and have fun together!

- Trainfan8

:bcoffee:

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Hi everyone!

I'm not exactly new to MCCities, but I am new to the forums. I'm a smart guy with a love for economy and business servers like this, and LOVE servers with add-ons--like Slimefun and Brewery. I have started a company that does/sells many things, but I have a problem...the name. I've mostly stuck to LuxCorp/Lux Corporation(s) for now, but I need ideas. I'll start a poll (half for other people's ideas, half for figuring out this forum post thing) and see what you think! Hope I see you on the server and have fun together!

- Trainfan8

Welcome To Forums :D

Reactions: laggynab

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hi everyone!

- Trainfan8

Welcome train fan! I trust you will be the local locomotive expert :p

Hope you figure your way around the forums, if you need help you can ask me !

Reactions: laggynab

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
There are a few trains at /vehicle :D Welcome to McCities :D Do /warp tutorial, to begin :D I have a feeling that I have seen you here before :D I hope that you will stay here for a long time :D Enjoy McCities :D

Reactions: Powerfull