Hi... ya like jazz?

JediAJMan

Nov 5, 2017
USA
Hello to everyone on the server. I am JediAJMan, but most of my friends call me Jedi for short, even though I don't have any friends, so just my two pet cats call me that. But you can call me anything, Jedi, AJ, just don't call me late for dinner. Anyway, I just want to have friends and some good laughs while I'm here for these next several years on the server. Overall, I just wanna have a good time and look back on these days with a smile on my face. :)

“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Reactions: Tricoh

Satan

Nov 2, 2017
welcome, I AM SATAN...you are against me..you believe in the Holy Spirit..

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Hello to everyone on the server. I am JediAJMan, but most of my friends call me Jedi for short, even though I don't have any friends, so just my two pet cats call me that. But you can call me anything, Jedi, AJ, just don't call me late for dinner. Anyway, I just want to have friends and some good laughs while I'm here for these next several years on the server. Overall, I just wanna have a good time and look back on these days with a smile on my face. :)

“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Late fo diner welcome to the server anday we have some great times!

D

Deleted member 832

Hi. I’m Ender of the Oreo race. Nice to meet you. IF YOU EVER try to eat ME I will rain hell down upon you, *cough @Satan

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Welcome AJ! I look forward to seeing u in game :D