Hiring For Build!

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
Hey Everyone!

I am looking to hire someone to design and build our New police station in Runnerboro.

If you are interested please comment below or pm me on fourms with bid (a brief description of the build and mention how much it will cost). I would also like to see some of your other builds as reference.

Thanks!

Knight

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I suggest every arch. And don't you have a build company and that way you could bring value to rb?

Just a question. You want rp goverment I am a journalist. A really hard one.

Reactions: Powerfull

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah I am just looking for someone to do this build as I don't have a lot of time to right now. I have done the roads and things around Runnerboro

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
I Could build it but you would need to give me a idea of what style and blocks you want the build to include and how large.The money i don'y really mind how much but we can talk about it if you pick me.

Reactions: knight3000

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
I would be happy to build this, or at least help someone else, and I will build an example of what I think it should look like in creative, so you can decide if you would like to hire me or not. I am good at building modern style, and while interiors are my thing I have built police stations before (long story xD) so I already have a basic idea in my head for the exterior and interior.

For the actual build, I would like to do something more modern, stained clay and light gray windows maybe. On the inside, the first floor would be reception and a waiting room, and a possible cafe (depending on how big the area is I am to build). Second floor would be offices for lower ranked officers. The third floor would be for higher ranked officers, and the fourth floor would be for the highest ranked (ranks will depend on office size and decoration). The fifth floor would consist of a small kitchen with a few tables where officers can eat, a storage room, and a meeting room off to the side where meetings can be held. And finally, the sixth floor would consist of cells. I am happy to change any of my ideas to fit what you wish to be in the police station, these are just basic things that I have noticed in others on Minecraft.

How much you wish to pay me will depend on how big you wish the building to be, and how much you usually pay people who build. I am not looking for much money as I am financially comfortable, and I just mostly enjoy contributing to the community so I don't need to be paid much of anything.

I can probably get it done by next Monday if you hire me, as I should be free most of next weekend. I can begin to plan during the week, and then start building Saturday and hopefully finish up Sunday. Because of school I am often not very reliable during the week to be active, depending on how much work I have to do outside of Minecraft, but this weekend, like I said before, I will be able to be on.

Please contact me with any questions, and I can begin building my idea if you are interested. Thank you. :)

Reactions: knight3000
T

Trump15024

I would be happy to build this, or at least help someone else, and I will build an example of what I think it should look like in creative, so you can decide if you would like to hire me or not. I am good at building modern style, and while interiors are my thing I have built police stations before (long story xD) so I already have a basic idea in my head for the exterior and interior.

For the actual build, I would like to do something more modern, stained clay and light gray windows maybe. On the inside, the first floor would be reception and a waiting room, and a possible cafe (depending on how big the area is I am to build). Second floor would be offices for lower ranked officers. The third floor would be for higher ranked officers, and the fourth floor would be for the highest ranked (ranks will depend on office size and decoration). The fifth floor would consist of a small kitchen with a few tables where officers can eat, a storage room, and a meeting room off to the side where meetings can be held. And finally, the sixth floor would consist of cells. I am happy to change any of my ideas to fit what you wish to be in the police station, these are just basic things that I have noticed in others on Minecraft.

How much you wish to pay me will depend on how big you wish the building to be, and how much you usually pay people who build. I am not looking for much money as I am financially comfortable, and I just mostly enjoy contributing to the community so I don't need to be paid much of anything.

I can probably get it done by next Monday if you hire me, as I should be free most of next weekend. I can begin to plan during the week, and then start building Saturday and hopefully finish up Sunday. Because of school I am often not very reliable during the week to be active, depending on how much work I have to do outside of Minecraft, but this weekend, like I said before, I will be able to be on.

Please contact me with any questions, and I can begin building my idea if you are interested. Thank you. :)
The Runnerboro government can pay you good if you make a quality build

T

Trump15024

That would be amazing! I have no idea what salary ranges are for this though, so I am 100% fine with whatever anyone in the Runnerboro government suggests!
Ok make a suggestion with me, knight3000, and eatsmith and show some examples of what you are talking about and pay etc

Reactions: BootsieBear

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
Thank you to everyone who was interested in the position for the building project Its so great. We have decided to go with @BootsieBear, so look out for the new police station which will be coming soon!

Thanks again to everyone who applied and make sure to look for some other opportunities in Runnerboro!

Also don't forget to join the new island Discord Chat (link below)

https://discord.gg/k9Qeq3R

Reactions: BootsieBear