Case Closed Hunk00 for court again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombieking

Mar 19, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? Hunk00
2. What are your claims/accusations? So Hunk thinks its funny to destroy 2 of my helicopters the first one I couldn't get him in the screenshot because he ran away and the other one I was running and he was chasing me killing me after destroying my helicopter. I want him sued for 30,000 due to my helicopters getting destroyed. Thanks
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
2017-04-01_20.39.11.png
2017-04-02_20.39.58.png

Last edited:
Reactions: laggynab

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
First of all this is just another scam to get money. The first court case I didn't deny because I know I did wrong, but now this guy is getting too comfortable in suing people and thinks he can sue everyone for money they don't have just because they are poor and cant earn their own money. This guy scams and continues to always threaten me with court for petty things such as this. I do admit to going to kill him as you can see in the screenshot because earlier he attacked me. I did not however destroy two helicopters at all. The so called second helicopter he said I destroyed isn't even destroyed and as you can see there is no proof there to show that it is destroyed. The first helicopter he is describing he has no evidence of me destroying it because I didn't even destroy it. He had it for a while I've seen and it probably broke from overuse. The fact of the matter is, after Heather approved the first court case against me which I do not deny was just, he thinks he can sue me for all his property when I didn't do anything wrong. He wants free money from people and he believes the way to do it is by suing people for things that they didn't do such as this. I seem to be always the target though since he won money from me the first time.

Zombieking

Mar 19, 2017
First of all this is just another scam to get money. The first court case I didn't deny because I know I did wrong, but now this guy is getting too comfortable in suing people and thinks he can sue everyone for money they don't have just because they are poor and cant earn their own money. This guy scams and continues to always threaten me with court for petty things such as this. I do admit to going to kill him as you can see in the screenshot because earlier he attacked me. I did not however destroy two helicopters at all. The so called second helicopter he said I destroyed isn't even destroyed and as you can see there is no proof there to show that it is destroyed. The first helicopter he is describing he has no evidence of me destroying it because I didn't even destroy it. He had it for a while I've seen and it probably broke from overuse. The fact of the matter is, after Heather approved the first court case against me which I do not deny was just, he thinks he can sue me for all his property when I didn't do anything wrong. He wants free money from people and he believes the way to do it is by suing people for things that they didn't do such as this. I seem to be always the target though since he won money from me the first time.
Your money is in /bank where you can see over 200k. I'm poor and these TWO helicopters are a big deal. I don't have my second helicopter so yea you did destroy it. I don't think I can sue you for everything. I sue you because its something worthy of being sued of.

H

Heather

This court case will be closed because of your rudeness to each other and the excessive amount of cases that you have opened. I told you last time that you two should distance yourselves from each other. When you are trying to win a court case against someone you shouldn't be harassing them in message. Both of you please leave each other alone and don't spam court cases and harass each other. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.