Hurricane Irma at my area.

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
So, Ill be off for a while. Not for long, also I've tried to log on to my account but it says the pass word is wrong :/ hmm weird. So, about Hurricane Irma (The worst hurricane in the world) its heading to my place surely and it would be at level 5 (Level 5 the max level aka the worse) Well, for those who are gonna have the hurricane too good luck.

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
So, Ill be off for a while. Not for long, also I've tried to log on to my account but it says the pass word is wrong :/ hmm weird. So, about Hurricane Irma (The worst hurricane in the world) its heading to my place surely and it would be at level 5 (Level 5 the max level aka the worse) Well, for those who are gonna have the hurricane too good luck.
Good luck ;-;; for the both of us

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
It should die down before it does too severe damage so don't worry. Hurricanes lose a lot of momentum and power once their away from water. Good luck and stay safe.
It's still very close to Florida, Harvey is still moving slow along with IRMA, who is moving fast. Puerto Rico is about to be hit I think, Florida is gonna get the eye tomorrow if I'm right

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
It's still very close to Florida, Harvey is still moving slow along with IRMA, who is moving fast. Puerto Rico is about to be hit I think, Florida is gonna get the eye tomorrow if I'm right
Welp stay safe everyone. There are now 3 storms we have to worry about (Irma, Jose, and Katia [may have misspelled the last one])

Reactions: Powerfull

Poppy

Aug 19, 2017
Middle-Earth
Stay safe

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Stay safe! I'm praying for you, and I hope you will be ok through the hurricane. :)

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
Depressing that the hurricane is right on the dot of my area. Leaving my home, not coming back. Decided not to bring anything much. All the childhood memories. Gone I guess. (Leaving the state probably, a 50 50) I don't believe this, its real but its just that its unbelievable to happen so quickly at such a young age and etc. Well, not that young. Tricoh be careful and others too. I will come back to my house in a few years I guess? Not sure :/

Reactions: Powerfull

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
It should die down before it does too severe damage so don't worry. Hurricanes lose a lot of momentum and power once their away from water. Good luck and stay safe.
My place is surrounded by water aka the state and Im on the side of my state so there's tons of water. But thanks for the thought :)