Case Closed I found a Tp-killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinese_T

Nov 1, 2016
Hey guys, this guy whose username was epq msg'd me "i have 100 diamonds ill give em to you for free" i knew from the first text that it was obviously a scam and that they were going to tp-kill me so i was ready and i put all my stuff in a locked chest except 1 item, a diamond sword. so i msg'd this guy and said "you're going to kill me, right? so i put all my stuff in a chest" so he said back "?? what i would never kill you, plus i'm in my apartment and its a nopvp zone" "and even IF i kill you you wont lose your items" so i go "how do i know that you're not in warp wild?" and he goes "i never knew about warp wild until now. i just found out about it today" so i go okay and i asked him to . right when i tp to him, i get killed. here's the pic. this picture has not been photoshopped or fiddled with in any way. it was taken after i died.(btw he had a friend that helped him username: m1s) I know all he took was a diamond sword, but i kind of want to teach him a lesson not to break the rules. please do not ban him, he does not deserve this, but instead temban him for a day.

H

Heather

Thank you for your report. For future notice please report misdemeanors under the report section of the forums, the court case section is for players suing each other not for breaking server rules. I will be sure to provide the proper punishment for this. Thanks again, Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.