Case Closed I Got scammed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRoshi

Jul 7, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? I am accusing louveza

2. What are your claims/accusations? Scammed me out of 12k for a plot but i never got it.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Well apart from the screenshots no... but you can look it chat logs for are conversation it was approximately @ 14:02 GMT +00:00

Brief explanation... I am new to the server and have no idea how the plot things work (ez target) so a girl is trying to sell me land and i'm like ok..... i need that but she seemed very intense to say the least XD
after a conversation with the girl we agree on a price 12k.... moments later when i gave her the money i said "hurry up :p" and I straight away started to message a mod, at about 14:20 she left and still hasn't been back.

My counter to this is i would like my money and that plot. (plot NR3)

PLEASE NOTE PICS ARE NOT IN ORDER!

Attachments

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
When reselling plots ... the owner can do /as resell (price) , and the plot automatically is in resell mode. When buying plots always make sure that your buy one in resell mode, because it's hard to scam that. When it's in resell mode all you do is right click the 'buy sign' and the plot becomes yours.

The same thing applies to buying items never give a player money and ask them to give you the item. Always make sure they put in on /ah so that you will be able to buy it safely.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
.. u werent scammed. first of all im not intense and idek what u mean by that. 2. u cant call urself an "ex target" when i didnt know u were knew so dont act like the victim here. and 3. i put up the sign for the resale. when i said in chat "pay me" i ment click the sign and pay me. its not my fault you were dumb enough to actually pay me. you should have clicked the sign m8

groot

May 10, 2017
Ok so I think the solution to this problem is simple. Louveza you need to pay jroshi 12k back and if you guys agree you can maybe buy the plot.

Reactions: Turkey

JRoshi

Jul 7, 2017
Ok so I think the solution to this problem is simple. Louveza you need to pay jroshi 12k back and if you guys agree you can maybe buy the plot.
yes so she needs to come online but its wierd how when i payed her she left so idk i think she was trying some shady stuff

JRoshi

Jul 7, 2017
but asoon as i /msg her she goes back off the server so im 100% sure shes scamming plus there was no sign to buy.....

JRoshi

Jul 7, 2017
and no i didnt go offline straigt away. dont even lie
Ok, so when i told her i "i allready gave you the money" she went offline that is proved in logs, also she did it for a second time later on when i asked her "could i get my 12k back to buy the plot" this took place just after when i replied on this thread with "i was not aware"(proved in logs). what baffles me is that i spent from when i first joined till the scam getting that 10k i grinned my ass off XD but all i did was farm, she says i lie but its all proved in chat and player disconnect logs. She also had a friend that left at the same time which makes me feel like this wasn't a simple mistake but a scenario were she tried to scam but it backfired. this is all the information from today's actions i hope its satisfactory.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Ok, so when i told her i "i allready gave you the money" she went offline that is proved in logs, also she did it for a second time later on when i asked her "could i get my 12k back to buy the plot" this took place just after when i replied on this thread with "i was not aware"(proved in logs). what baffles me is that i spent from when i first joined till the scam getting that 10k i grinned my ass off XD but all i did was farm, she says i lie but its all proved in chat and player disconnect logs. She also had a friend that left at the same time which makes me feel like this wasn't a simple mistake but a scenario were she tried to scam but it backfired. this is all the information from today's actions i hope its satisfactory.
lmaoooo no first of all thats not tru. i went offline after a while. and secondly idk what friend ur talking about. if it was manahilmj thats cuz she came online AFTER you gave me the money and told me to go on hypixel. you can look in the chatlogs or whatever she messaged me saying sykpe and go on hypixel. soooo....

JRoshi

Jul 7, 2017
lmaoooo no first of all thats not tru. i went offline after a while. and secondly idk what friend ur talking about. if it was manahilmj thats cuz she came online AFTER you gave me the money and told me to go on hypixel. you can look in the chatlogs or whatever she messaged me saying sykpe and go on hypixel. soooo....
so i ment to know what you say in a "private" message lmao? please understand that i give someone the money and "DON'T" receive the product.... and they leave..... seems like a scam. also please speak in English its hard to understand you :D its ok if its not your first language just helps the situation.. also if you just let me buy the plot now all this goes away so... will you give my money back so i can buy it or does this need to carry on? :D

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
From what I have read, @Louveza, try and word things better in the future. Generally if you tell someone to pay you for the thing the want, they will. Asking someone to pay you doesn't always register for others that they need to click the sign. It's best to simply say to click the sign, rather than asking them to pay you, which could cause something similar to this.

And as for @JRoshi, for next time you know to click the sign rather than to pay the player as that is an easy way to scam.

As for the money part, @JRoshi contact me in game and I will return your 12k to you, but keep in mind the same may not happen next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.