I have 2 questions

GothXD

Nov 24, 2017
1. Where can you explore the end?
2. Can you be a police officer and an arch at the same time?

Reactions: Abbey

GothXD

Nov 24, 2017
1. End portals, ask some players
2. Yep pretty sure
ok, I've asked a lot of people and they don't how to go there as well, that's why I'm asking on the forums. If its in the end portal, how do I go there?

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
There is no working end portals, yet many people have homes in the end, if your online at the same time as me I would be happy to tp you there. You can be police and arch st the same time in theory, yet they are both very demanding jobs so, if you wanted to keep both jobs up and normal, it would require you to be a very good player at managing time to the different jobs. Hope this helps :)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
You can go to the end through cayman because cayman is the overworld of McCities from what I believe

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ive seen 1 cop and arch at the same time or like 2. I belive it was cece9898 and the other one I couldnt remember but the other one was a professional arch from the past then he applied for police

Reactions: Abbey and Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ive seen 1 cop and arch at the same time or like 2. I belive it was cece9898 and the other one I couldnt remember but the other one was a professional arch from the past then he applied for police
Yea I think Ghibli was too, or maybe lems I forget xD I just heard that somewhere