Resolved I lose 100k out of now where

Status
Not open for further replies.

KodaYoda

Jul 25, 2017
Username: KodaYoda
What you were doing before this occurred: I was decorating my house
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): $100k
I sadly have no video evidence of it but my friend cowgirl152 is a witness.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This is because you didn’t pay for the scam and nibble took it from your balance to my knowledge

Reactions: Trump15024

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
but i didn't do it my little sister did!!
Read what I said up. If you cannot trust your sister then do not let her play on ur account. Your account has the scam on it so whoever is on your account will have to pay it back

KodaYoda

Jul 25, 2017
Ok but i didn't let her on she just got on and I would appreciate someone helping me not going against me.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ok but i didn't let her on she just got on and I would appreciate someone helping me not going against me.
I’m sorry if you take it as me being rude to you, but it is your responsibility if someone goes on your account, with or without your knowledge. What I would suggest is telling your sister to not use your account, and changing the password. I’m sorry but in this instance we can’t do anything

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Whoever scammed the person 100k, it was forcibly taken from your account, you or your sister, if you share the account you share responsibility for it, the fault for one there is the fault for both of you. If she got on your account then you should have secured it better. You cant get your money back and you would need to earn it back up yourself. I am sorry but it was both yours and your sister fault since you did not secure your account and she used it without your permission, your sister has no account therefore you cant sue her or anything. I suggest maybe talking to her not to do it again, or totally not let her use your account by logging out after using it and change the password if she knows your password. This all I can go to help you, it was your sisters fault and we can't get 100k from her since she dosent have an account, I suggest talking it out with her, maybe tell her to play for you and tell her to mine resources worth until 100k as her punishment, sure I guess it sounds a bit rude but maybe you can try under your supervision. Its really all up to you to make a solution to it but I highly doubt you will get your 100k as it was your sisters fault and you cant get anything from her.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.