I might be leaving

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So I decided that I might leave McCities well because one, a lot of my friends have been getting banned recently. A bunch of people hate me for being rich. I feel like everyone is too busy for me, I barely get To talk to anyone anymore, it feels as if I am being avoided, I just feel sad recently on what's happening here and I may consider on leaving. I will still come on from time to time maybe if I did leave, I don't want to leave and it's been really fun but, I am considering on doing so due to what has been happening recently and it's hard to keep up. It has been a fun time on the server and this is one of a kind but, maybe I will leave, it's just been getting really sad lately on the server.

Signing out Death.

Ohhh don't you dare!!! Who will randomly tell me my signature is kitten abuse :O and who will not get me flowers for my funeral!!!?!?! And WHO will make us all sad if you leave: you. NOO don't you dare go death or as tiger said, he will burn all ya stuff. I WILL BURN YOUR ISLANDDD!!!!!!! (Hahaha not possible but I WILL)
I DONT HATE U FOR BEING RICH I am poor and I can always steal ur money mwahahaha
IM NOT TOO BUSY I randomly message chu all da time :)
And I am DEFINITELY NOT AVOIDING U as you can see lol
Tiger is ur friend, and maybe, you could consider me as your friend :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ohhh don't you dare!!! Who will randomly tell me my signature is kitten abuse :O and who will not get me flowers for my funeral!!!?!?! And WHO will make us all sad if you leave: you. NOO don't you dare go death or as tiger said, he will burn all ya stuff. I WILL BURN YOUR ISLANDDD!!!!!!! (Hahaha not possible but I WILL)
I DONT HATE U FOR BEING RICH I am poor and I can always steal ur money mwahahaha
IM NOT TOO BUSY I randomly message chu all da time :)
And I am DEFINITELY NOT AVOIDING U as you can see lol
Tiger is ur friend, and maybe, you could consider me as your friend :)
Ok

Animal ab00se you threw the cat in the wall and he's like ouch

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Nuuu Death DONT GO!!!! You are one of the nicest people on the server, and I don't care if ur rich, bc I get to do easy work and scam u xD... jk. We have grown much closer over the months with you as the lawyer and Jr SF consultant for Banana/Microsoft. It has really been fun to talk with you, ingame, and in our 24 page long convo xD. I really hope you decide to stay, because, what would @PurpleTurkey and tiger do in Banana? You add so much fun to the group, even when you are not on. I really hope you decide to stay, McCities wouldn't be the same without you hogging 25 of the islands lmao. On behalf of Banana, we ALL hope you stay! There is not a single person worthy to replace your spot :D

Pls don't go (With extra sugar on top :p)

-CP42

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
So I decided that I might leave McCities well because one, a lot of my friends have been getting banned recently. A bunch of people hate me for being rich. I feel like everyone is too busy for me, I barely get To talk to anyone anymore, it feels as if I am being avoided, I just feel sad recently on what's happening here and I may consider on leaving. I will still come on from time to time maybe if I did leave, I don't want to leave and it's been really fun but, I am considering on doing so due to what has been happening recently and it's hard to keep up. It has been a fun time on the server and this is one of a kind but, maybe I will leave, it's just been getting really sad lately on the server.

Signing out Death.
Nooooooo, Death! U gots to stayyyyyyy D: We'll misss chuuuuu

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I am sorry that I almost have no time to talk to you anymore, I am sad about that.
I am a staff member, I love my job, but it takes a lot of time.
If you leave this server, I hope I will still see you around to play bedwars ;)