I might be leaving

D

Deleted member 832

So I decided that I might leave McCities well because one, a lot of my friends have been getting banned recently. A bunch of people hate me for being rich. I feel like everyone is too busy for me, I barely get To talk to anyone anymore, it feels as if I am being avoided, I just feel sad recently on what's happening here and I may consider on leaving. I will still come on from time to time maybe if I did leave, I don't want to leave and it's been really fun but, I am considering on doing so due to what has been happening recently and it's hard to keep up. It has been a fun time on the server and this is one of a kind but, maybe I will leave, it's just been getting really sad lately on the server.

Signing out Death.
Ikr? With a lot of money comes the responsibility of not eating too much McDonald's.
heheh, exactly me. I spend my £5 allowance on maccys, explains why I’m fat lol

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
So I decided that I might leave McCities well because one, a lot of my friends have been getting banned recently. A bunch of people hate me for being rich. I feel like everyone is too busy for me, I barely get To talk to anyone anymore, it feels as if I am being avoided, I just feel sad recently on what's happening here and I may consider on leaving. I will still come on from time to time maybe if I did leave, I don't want to leave and it's been really fun but, I am considering on doing so due to what has been happening recently and it's hard to keep up. It has been a fun time on the server and this is one of a kind but, maybe I will leave, it's just been getting really sad lately on the server.

Signing out Death.
LMAo Hate me for being rich.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

Signing out Death.
Death. I don't forget you still have Tiger, cp and I <3 . We'll always support you, and I don't think leaving should be an option for you. You are a great asset to the server and Many players including me will miss playing with you.

If you do leave ... feel free to hmu on Skype if you feel like playing :)

Reactions: laggynab

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives

Signing out Death.
I will never avoid u :D :(:( Ur leaving :( But!! sigh* What about ur family?! Ur friends are getting banned ;-; That doesn't mean u need to leave ;-; Look at you! I am so proud of what u are now! :D :D

/slap Death_Inferno360, if you leave; I will throw all your stuff in lava. You can always talk to me and I'm sorry I have been busy lately. We can do island maintenance soon (for Paradise and Undeadland), and I'll get my good gear out and we can pvp.
Tiger sir is ur brother in law ;-; U can't leave him ;-; Pls! Don't leave him :(

Hmm ill think about it
WOOP WOOP WOOP!!! YAA

Maybe ill stick around XD
Ya!! Ur the nicest piece of chewing gum EVER!! :D

So I decided that I might leave McCities well because I eat too much mcdonalds and I ab00s OREOS and kittens.
Signing out Death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fiirena

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I love ur builds and regions, you were a devoted and loyal friend I will truly benheart broken when u leave the server and miss u tons.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
If you ever leave I will arrange for you to be tracked down... hue hue.... you can never leave mccities... entity 303 sees all....
Erm I'm haunted for life, I will call notch to haunt u

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
If you ever leave I will arrange for you to be tracked down... hue hue.... you can never leave mccities... entity 303 sees all....
Oh guad Entity 303 the new santa! You better watch out, u better not die! Well Im telling u why. Entity 303 is coming to town! He sees u when ur sleeping (Oh gosh) he knows when ur awake (Wait wut!) but he knows when ur gonna die! MWHAHHAAH ._.

frohoffen

Aug 15, 2017
If you're leaving it must be because you feel bad for what you did to my mum's house. Look up "Suing Impossibrue" and you got proof and screenshots right there. I am sick and tired of how you did that even though I have to move on from it.

D

Deleted member 832

Oh guad Entity 303 the new santa! You better watch out, u better not die! Well Im telling u why. Entity 303 is coming to town! He sees u when ur sleeping (Oh gosh) he knows when ur awake (Wait wut!) but he knows when ur gonna die! MWHAHHAAH ._.
U ok bro?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
If you're leaving it must be because you feel bad for what you did to my mum's house. Look up "Suing Impossibrue" and you got proof and screenshots right there. I am sick and tired of how you did that even though I have to move on from it.
What did I do to your mum's house ?!?! Who's your mum