I'm back! - Thinkchicken

Hey y'all!

I'm Chicken! I used to play MCCities ages ago (that's about a year ago, your time), before achieving staff on another server and then getting caught up with academic stuff etc. I thought it was time I stop by and say hello (and maybe even start playing again as I really enjoyed MCCities last I was on). I doubt any of you know me, I thought I'd just say hello for old times sake and that I hope to see some of you around MCCities!

Cheers,
Chicken

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hey y'all!

I'm Chicken! I used to play MCCities ages ago (that's about a year ago, your time), before achieving staff on another server and then getting caught up with academic stuff etc. I thought it was time I stop by and say hello (and maybe even start playing again as I really enjoyed MCCities last I was on). I doubt any of you know me, I thought I'd just say hello for old times sake and that I hope to see some of you around MCCities!

Cheers,
Chicken
Hello there !

Reactions: Thinkchicken

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Hey y'all!

Cheers,
Chicken
Welcome back!

Wb thick chicken!
lmfaooo 'thick chicken'

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com
Hey y'all!

Cheers,
Chicken
I don't really know you. But I too have played a year ago and quit and rejoined. Welcome back to the server!