Im Done (Part 2)

m1s

Oct 28, 2016
I have made another thread because of people complaining about the fact that I was banned for life over xraying. Everyone (Nibble) thought that I was trying to justify myself over my ban on x-raying. That is not what I was referring to. I was specifically referring to tp-killing in which is a way to harsh. I understand that ban being applied to wild tp trapping but in the city... really. They only lose a percentage of their money and that is it. This is not a ban appeal hence why it is in the inactivity section, all I wanted to say was the punishments for some things such as tp killing in the city is sometimes outrageous.

I hope everyone understands now and also why does Heather keep on deleting a post that has suggestions in there and also locking the forum when there is still madders to be discussed.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I have made another thread because of people complaining about the fact that I was banned for life over xraying. Everyone (Nibble) thought that I was trying to justify myself over my ban on x-raying. That is not what I was referring to. I was specifically referring to tp-killing in which is a way to harsh. I understand that ban being applied to wild tp trapping but in the city... really. They only lose a percentage of their money and that is it. This is not a ban appeal hence why it is in the inactivity section, all I wanted to say was the punishments for some things such as tp killing in the city is sometimes outrageous.

I hope everyone understands now and also why does Heather keep on deleting a post that has suggestions in there and also locking the forum when there is still madders to be discussed.
Of course it was harsh if you forged evidence tried getting out of it. There would have been much better results had you admitted to it and apologized.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland

I'm sorry but, matters^

Reactions: Powerfull

m1s

Oct 28, 2016
Nibble, for the last time, forging evidence was not was what I was getting at. I meant that a week ban for tp killing is ridiculous (in the city). I had no intentions of adding the forging thing in because I understood that. I'm just appalled by the lack of understanding the staff has for the players and just to get my point across I had to make 5 different paragraphs about a stupid suggestion for you guys to get it. All I wanted to do was make the experience for later players more inviting and you guys just had to take whatever I had to say against me. Also, the other paragraphs were removed by someone because for no reason.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Nibble, for the last time, forging evidence was not was what I was getting at. I meant that a week ban for tp killing is ridiculous (in the city). I had no intentions of adding the forging thing in because I understood that. I'm just appalled by the lack of understanding the staff has for the players and just to get my point across I had to make 5 different paragraphs about a stupid suggestion for you guys to get it. All I wanted to do was make the experience for later players more inviting and you guys just had to take whatever I had to say against me. Also, the other paragraphs were removed by someone because for no reason.
and for the last time, read the last part.

Of course we'll be more understanding had you admitted and apologized.

Last edited:

m1s

Oct 28, 2016
This is .... ok for the last time I meant that the tp killing in the city is way to long IN GENERAL. Not just specifying my crime, it is always 1 week so you aparently don't know the rules and are still not understanding;

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
This is .... ok for the last time I meant that the tp killing in the city is way to long IN GENERAL. Not just specifying my crime, it is always 1 week so you aparently don't know the rules and are still not understanding;
What do you think ban appeal is for? We would have been happy to greatly shorten your appeal if you showed that you reflected on your mistake.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
The time period is not "Way to long" (Sorry but it's 'Too')
It's fitting as it's put as a server rule and is, and has been stated that any tp-killing is bannable for that time period, regardless of the area

m1s

Oct 28, 2016
I have made ban appeals on tp-killing and have only been left with a denial, and I am not talking about the chat log incident I am talking about other times.

And marshmallow I find you correcting my grammar funny because you don't add to the conversation at all.

Reactions: KumaBear

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
TP killing is a serious offence. And the percentage of money dropped is only small because most players do not carry a large sum of money on them. However what if a person with 500k or lets say a million dies to you, and like 200k (Not the real number_ is dropped. And it would not seem fair for staff to issue a shorter ban or a longer ban depending on what items/money you receive. The ban is long to show players not to do it again. For if it was lets say a day, players would not learn and just tp kill the next day.

m1s

Oct 28, 2016
Also, it takes hours for someone to respond to the ban appeals when it takes only seconds when it comes to criticizing your server.

m1s

Oct 28, 2016
Jo, you and I know that nobody carries around 500k and if you did happen to have that much why would you be tping to random people also the punishment could be varied based on the situation.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Also, it takes hours for someone to respond to the ban appeals when it takes only seconds when it comes to criticizing your server.
Because you are saying things that are not true or are unreasonable about the server. And this may put a false image of the server in newer players heads. Staff need to correct you on what is wrong with your statement.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Jo, you and I know that nobody carries around 500k and if you did happen to have that much why would you be tping to random people also the punishment could be varied based on the situation.
Changing the bans due to items dropped would be way too bothersome. As they would have to check logs, inventories, and what items came out of the inventory. All for one case of tp killing,

m1s

Oct 28, 2016
Jo3512, im sorry but you do not know both sides to this situation so please just exit the convo

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Jo3512, im sorry but you do not know both sides to this situation so please just exit the convo
I actually do understand that you think ANY tp killing in the city should not be a week ban, and is telling you about what what ban appeals and such are for. This isnt a conversation either it is a open thread.

H

Heather

I haven't deleted any threads recently unless they broke section rules (mainly only harassment or excessively threatening/ rude). There is a very clear difference between making a suggestion and calling the server horrible because you were caught breaking rules. The rules are publicly available and you are expected to follow them if you wish to play on our server. You have been in trouble for breaking several rules over the course of your time on the server, perhaps you should have gone back and read through them to decrease the likelihood of breaking them?