I'm Done (Part 3)

15Myles

Feb 6, 2016
The staff doesn't care about your side of things, or bother to read anything longer than two sentences. I hope the staff gets the picture of how they're ruining a good server

Reactions: KumaBear

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
The staff doesn't care about your side of things, or bother to read anything longer than two sentences. I hope the staff gets the picture of how they're ruining a good server
There was nothing constructive in this statement, and therefore this hate post was unneeded. If you have a suggestion for the staff team, you could always send one of the owners a conversation.

Reactions: Realu

m1s

Oct 28, 2016
PurpleTurkey this is an inactivity forum not a place to constructive statement forums, there are no rules to ****

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Staff cares about the player, hence why they are staff? They do read all of your post ( I can pull of references if needed.) The server would not be here without the staff... Also how are they ruining it? The staff are improving it and its community everyday.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
PurpleTurkey this is an inactivity forum not a place to constructive statement forums, there are no rules to ****
Don't bring me into this like that. What I meant was, if he was going to post in the inactivity forum, he should tale about inactivity and not fire at staff members. Pretty much the same rules apply on all sub-categories as well.

Reactions: Realu and Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This is so wrong! If the staff didn't care, why would we have new additions/updates each week? Why would there be a forums for players voices to be heard, CONSTRUCTIVLY? Why would there be /helpme in game? Explain this to me, kindly please.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Dont be salty cus u got banned, you barely made an effort to appeal so you reamained banned

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

o_O ROASTED xD
The thing is that Josh gets all worked up because he has to have the most messages. I don't care about that lol and everything I type he says is spam. If it makes Josh feel better I will have Coban to take away my points or whatever if it makes Josh feel better.

Reactions: Izzie

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Why? That wouldn't reset messages
The thing is that Josh thanks I am competing with him in trying to get the most messages @nibble is there a way you can put my account to new member so Jo3512 will not get upset anymore