Im done

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1s

Oct 28, 2016
McCites was a server that I go on to have fun with my friends but the extensive rules and staff took that fun experience away. Every time I made a ban appeal (and that was many times) I felt as if the staff was not listening to me or they just didn't understand my situation. I also know many other people with the same problem also the punishments for the simplest of crimes was absolutely awful. (1 week for killing someone in the city where they don't drop their items just a little bit of money... really) I would understand if it was in the wild but that is an awful reason to ban someone. Also one of the staff members said that "just because it is not in the rules doesn't mean that it isn't a rule" I find that very abusive and awful that you ban someone for something they didn't know was illegal. These are some of the many reasons why I left.

Farewell
~m1s

P.S i know Im is actually I'm

Reactions: KumaBear

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
I totally agree with you ... the long list of rules was almost hard to read.. Some staff took the job seriously and some banned people for the littlest of reasons .. I was perm banned for a ban evasion .... i think 2 or 3 weeks is enough.. my ban appeal will never be accepted because they have not listened to me say DO YOU HAVE PROOF .... i decided enough is enough and if staff isn't going to help me or listen i might as well not try to make anymore ban appeals .. to be honest I feel most of the players that logged on are now perm banned ... I do adore some staff but also some may over react some times.. I am not trying to be disrespectful just saying the truth ...I do love the server for its content but enough is enough with the over reacting ... everyone is leaving because they have no friends, they have either been banned or left for something , If i was unbanned it would be in the next 100 years .-. Tho I love the server and if i was unbanned i would play ....

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
So you manipulated the logs in your appeal yet was not permanently banned for it? How bad from us.
Coban, knowing both m1s and I are banned do you think we could ever play again without getting banned?

m1s

Oct 28, 2016
You're missing the whole point Coban, the reason why I made the statement was that of how many rules there was and how the staff used their abusive powers to just control everybody on the server. Also, any professional staff member would not say something so petty as that, which then again clarify my point on how you are not listening to the player. Just one piece of advice for your server: there are too many rules and the punishment for some is way too extreme, that is why you are losing players and not have grown a lot. I would know because I worked on some semi-successful servers.
I'm not hating on your server, and I think it has a great concept on potential, but the way you handle problems among players is sometimes a little too harsh.

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
you cant keep HURTING a person and expect them to keep loving you .-.

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
Coban and staff, you must understand everyone has opinions .. we are not being disrespectful

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
Love, huh?
This is no relationship. This is a server and a community, without rules it's anything else but those two.
If you don't want to get banned, don't break the rules. It's simply really. Durations and punishments are given according to a staff member's judgement.
If you feel you have been unfairly banned, contact one of the owners.

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
Love, huh?
This is no relationship. This is a server and a community, without rules it's anything else but those two.
If you don't want to get banned, don't break the rules. It's simply really. Durations and punishments are given according to a staff member's judgement.
If you feel you have been unfairly banned, contact one of the owners.
they dont listen have I made that clear??

T

Trump15024

There are rules. When you don't read them and you go against them you get banned. So how is it Cobans fault?

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
impossibrue reported me with no proof .. he said my brother was on my account
Link me with the report against you that was accepted and the appeal you created that was denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.