Inactive Until Further Notice

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Hi guys... so I just wanted to make this post to let people know that I will be very inactive for a while, maybe I will come on maybe to check on things and play actively but I probs won't for a while because I have tests, school and I play a few sports that require a lot of time. ;) So goodbye for a while. Oh and I'm not going inactive right away but I am definitely slowing down.

-DelicateBean

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Hi guys... so I just wanted to make this post to let people know that I will be very inactive for a while, maybe I will come on maybe to check on things and play actively but I probs won't for a while because I have tests, school and I play a few sports that require a lot of time. ;) So goodbye for a while. Oh and I'm not going inactive right away but I am definitely slowing down.

-DelicateBean
:( cya m8!

Death

Mar 18, 2017

-DelicateBean
Sorry if I caused this in anyway, but I dont mean to and I can't lose something important to me.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Bai bai fren. I shall miss you (even though we never talked and I only knew you from forums and occasionally seeing your name in-game)

Reactions: Powerfull