Inactive

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
Okay
So i know, this is my 3rd inactive report for almost the same reason. BuUut it's real this time. My depression has been growing and i have started to feel lonely irl and in game. Some of my friends have grown distant and stopped talking to me. PLUS i have started yo have some family issues. Because of these things i have started to feel like nobody cares, not my friends, family, and etc. To be clear this is not forever it's just i need to get in the right place before having an online life (plus McCites isn't the nicest server). If you want to talk i MAY still be active on fourms so start a convo with me and i might explain more. Its better for me and the server if i take a break right now.

-Cya Soon

~Wonder:mobpig:

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Okay
So i know, this is my 3rd inactive report for almost the same reason. BuUut it's real this time. My depression has been growing and i have started to feel lonely irl and in game. Some of my friends have grown distant and stopped talking to me. PLUS i have started yo have some family issues. Because of these things i have started to feel like nobody cares, not my friends, family, and etc. To be clear this is not forever it's just i need to get in the right place before having an online life (plus McCites isn't the nicest server). If you want to talk i MAY still be active on fourms so start a convo with me and i might explain more. Its better for me and the server if i take a break right now.

-Cya Soon

~Wonder:mobpig:

Awww, Wonder! U were always so nice! U eve and izzie in the same day :( Anyways, I hope you get over your depression. I have never experienced it myself, but I have heard how hard it is on you and your life. Good luck in the future!!!

Ps- what about that house in building for u?

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Awww, Wonder! U were always so nice! U eve and izzie in the same day :( Anyways, I hope you get over your depression. I have never experienced it myself, but I have heard how hard it is on you and your life. Good luck in the future!!!

I Hope you still get to build the home :eek:: <3

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)

you can mail me when you're done with it! i thought you were nice and i'll miss you too!!
also start up a convo if i dont come on ig :3

Last edited:

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
Hey Wonder, I hope you get over your depression!! I had it before and it wasn't easy.. It may be best to take a break for a while until things get better. I wish you luck for the future.

Last edited:

groot

May 10, 2017
Hey Wonder I just want to say you can take all of the time of that you need, Nobody will bully you I am sure of that and all of the other ppl are sure. If you ever need someone to talk to I am always here.

D

Deleted member 832

Nuu senpai....
If you get super bored just hmu on a convo and I'll amaze you with my weird and wonderful stories of my life

Hope you can feel better soon!
EndyKawaii

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
I'll miss you, we can always catch up on Instagram of course. I know how you feel, just stay with it and push through and show depression that it doesn't have anything on you. Love ya missy, stay amazing :p

Last edited:

Miilk

Mar 25, 2017
your local supermarket
Dude you're so cool, and you can always talk to me, I've been through it all. However I'm not going to force you to stay if you don't want to. Do what makes you feel right :)

Sincerely, Miilk

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
;-; Daddy???!

I'm so sorry to hear that wonder! Take all the time you need, and there are ppl in this world who care and love you. BAIIII
Hey Wonder, I hope you get over your depression!! I had it before and it wasn't easy.. It may be best to take a break for a while until things get better. I wish you luck for the future.
Hey Wonder I just want to say you can take all of the time of that you need, Nobody will bully you I am sure of that and all of the other ppl are sure. If you ever need someone to talk to I am always here.
Nuu senpai....
If you get super bored just hmu on a convo and I'll amaze you with my weird and wonderful stories of my life

Hope you can feel better soon!
EndyKawaii
I've heard how much depression affects a person's life, I hope you get better soon :)
I'll miss you, we can always catch up on Instagram of course. I know how you feel, just stay with it and push through and show depression that it doesn't have anything on you. Love ya missy, stay amazing :p
Dude you're so cool, and you can always talk to me, I've been through it all. However I'm not going to force you to stay if you don't want to. Do what makes you feel right :)

Sincerely, Miilk
Thanks for all the Positive comments i will not be returning soon i will still be active via forums but will not be returning in mc i'ts too much for me to handle right now, i need some help. hmu in a convo if you wanna still talk. I just need to do other things in life ~Wonder :mobpig:

Reactions: cat and Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Thanks for all the Positive comments i will not be returning soon i will still be active via forums but will not be returning in mc i'ts too much for me to handle right now, i need some help. hmu in a convo if you wanna still talk. I just need to do other things in life ~Wonder :mobpig:
Ok wonder!!! I'll miss u but gl in life!!!

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Hope it all gets better, if you ever need someone to talk to I'm always here, best of luck ~

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Hey Wonder!! I hope you can start feeling better and get the help you feel that you need. No matter what, I think that you are making the right choice to focus on health and leave the server for a bit. If you ever want to chat start a conversation up with me :D. Good luck in life, and I wish you the best in health and prosperity! :)