shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Hiya folks! I've already let close friends know about my going ons but figured I'd post it to the public about whats happening.
Nothing too major! I'm just in the process of moving from state to state, and its been a super busy process. Having to drive about 10 hours a day leaves little room for anything else atm so if I haven't gotten back to you its not me ignoring or anything ;~;
Feel free to leave me a mail in game or reach me on discord: Fine Whine#6969
Will get back to ya whenever I'm able!
Take care kiddos and cya round~

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hiya folks! I've already let close friends know about my going ons but figured I'd post it to the public about whats happening.
Nothing too major! I'm just in the process of moving from state to state, and its been a super busy process. Having to drive about 10 hours a day leaves little room for anything else atm so if I haven't gotten back to you its not me ignoring or anything ;~;
Wait wat fruzty flakes is going inactive?!!??!?!?!

Reactions: shroomchi

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Make sure to eat your Frozty Flakes or Tony the Tiger will eat you