Information Spreading

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
So you know how there are like ads made by the server saying use /unlock to unlock locked chests? I think the server should add more important information like spawners don't work in the city, or ask an admin to TP you to the end, and other useful information. I'm writing this because me and my friend just spent 70k on fixing a spawner and placed it in our plot and didn't know that rule. If you agree with this idea like this post so the Admins add this to the server.

Thanks, guys :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So you know how there are like ads made by the server saying use /unlock to unlock locked chests? I think the server should add more important information like spawners don't work in the city, or ask an admin to TP you to the end, and other useful information. I'm writing this because me and my friend just spent 70k on fixing a spawner and placed it in our plot and didn't know that rule. If you agree with this idea like this post so the Admins add this to the server.

Guess why there is no mobs in the city, if that was allowed I would have reared the city apart by now by spawning mobs in /warp city so a bunch of newbies would die instantly

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Guess why there is no mobs in the city, if that was allowed I would have reared the city apart by now by spawning mobs in /warp city so a bunch of newbies would die instantly
Thats true, but you get what i mean not all the information is as obvious as that

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Tho there was a zombie like a few hours back, in. The city, I killed it, I think it was from he PLAGUE diseases

Reactions: Powerfull

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away

More of this information can easily be obtained from players. I think that the messages should stay basic for the newer players without being muddled by more complex server things.

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
More of this information can easily be obtained from players. I think that the messages should stay basic for the newer players without being muddled by more complex server things.
Just ask me and I can tell you a brief history, secret areas of the map, history of islands, all of slimefun, all the stuff that would be put on the broadcast, etc....

Reactions: LavaFlake

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe

Yea that would be a good idea