Denied irene_kitty’s arch app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Feb 12, 2018
1. What is your username?
irene_kitty
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes
4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
7;-34 (/plot home1)
5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other)

I am good when it comes to modern builds, and same goes for traditional, but as you will see in my application build, terraforming and gardening are my thing. I like to stick with suburban builds, giving them a hint of modern decor.

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other.

Interior, exterior, landscaping and outdoor areas are all my thing, but I am best at natural landscaping and outdoor decor.

7. Why do you want to be an architect?

Of my 6 years of Minecraft experience, I have found a talent in building. I have always enjoyed building for others, especially in housing on Hypixel. And now, I wish to take this a step further. I would enjoy building for a full server, not a sub-section. So this is why I want to be architect on the amazing server of McCities.
8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?
I have always had good leadership skills, and helping others. I would help the architect team of McCities by building natural scenes, enhancing our wonderful city.

I hope that you accept my application, for if you do, you will not regret it.

Reactions: laggynab and Minty
Status
Not open for further replies.