Is suing staff possible?

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
So I see they have added a new section on reporting properties that don't fit standards. I own the plot runc2, and had practically no time to fix it, because: 1. I had to fix a different build the next day because they decided a building that has been there for SEVERAL MONTHS, just then was warned, so I couldn't make another submission for a week 2. I also had to leave where I have access to MC, so I couldn't have done anything. I asked Leanne if they reset the plot or take it away, she said she thinks just reset. Now, I just saw the new section today, and I'm going to assume runc2 is revoked from me. If this is allowed, I will be suing for false information. Not to be mean, but that was my property that I could do nothing about.

T

Trump15024

So I see they have added a new section on reporting properties that don't fit standards. I own the plot runc2, and had practically no time to fix it, because: 1. I had to fix a different build the next day because they decided a building that has been there for SEVERAL MONTHS, just then was warned, so I couldn't make another submission for a week 2. I also had to leave where I have access to MC, so I couldn't have done anything. I asked Leanne if they reset the plot or take it away, she said she thinks just reset. Now, I just saw the new section today, and I'm going to assume runc2 is revoked from me. If this is allowed, I will be suing for false information. Not to be mean, but that was my property that I could do nothing about.
To your question you can sue staff if they did something to be sued for. Just like any other player though you have to have evidence and use the correct format.

Reactions: Minty and Turkey

DarkMagicinY

Mar 19, 2017
plot standards guide :
http://mccities.com/threads/plot-city-standards-guide.7664/

please read this guide.
you received a mail with the information to make the plot in a good condition ''city standards''.
also signs were placed in front of the plot.
in the guide is also explained if their are issues for example ur arch had not enough time to finish it
you can mail the person who warned you. in this case me. this can be any kind of situations what makes u not be abel to finish on time

after the 14days the plots gets cleared compleetly and gets asked to make use of it also for this are given 14 days,ingame mail and signs.
so in total you have 28 days to fix it or inform me about your situation and there might be options to give u help or extending time ect ect.

also suing staff is not possible at all since courtcases are for crime related topics and staff haves to follow the rules to maintain them.
you still can report a staff member if they do something wrong to higherstaff or owner,but that is for when they break the rules not when they make a mistake or not.

Totallyher.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
plot standards guide :
http://mccities.com/threads/plot-city-standards-guide.7664/

please read this guide.
you received a mail with the information to make the plot in a good condition ''city standards''.
also signs were placed in front of the plot.
in the guide is also explained if their are issues for example ur arch had not enough time to finish it
you can mail the person who warned you. in this case me. this can be any kind of situations what makes u not be abel to finish on time

after the 14days the plots gets cleared compleetly and gets asked to make use of it also for this are given 14 days,ingame mail and signs.
so in total you have 28 days to fix it or inform me about your situation and there might be options to give u help or extending time ect ect.

also suing staff is not possible at all since courtcases are for crime related topics and staff haves to follow the rules to maintain them.
you still can report a staff member if they do something wrong to higherstaff or owner,but that is for when they break the rules not when they make a mistake or not.

Totallyher.
Ok thanks! So I have another 14 days from now to get an arch to build? :D