It was fun, Bye!

Nov 27, 2016
So, I've just been really inactive and I've realized that MCCities isn't what it used to be when I first joined. It's gotten really boring for me and I have nothing to do. Many of my friends got banned and that ended up just ruining my friendships.

I just want to thank a few of my close friends and staff, Especially Ciel. Ciel answered all my noob questions even when I got annoying. He helped me have an amazing experience on MCCities.

• Zombeekeeller, Thanks for everything. You helped me in the beginning when I didn't understand how to cook XD. We've talked a lot and I couldn't have asked for a better best friend.
  • :)
  • Legit5, We've been through all the drama together. We've been through rough and sad times, And I feel like you were a big part of my time on MCcities as well. :) Thanks for being a friend I really needed.
  • Izzie, You and I used to talk so much at the beginning! Then I became a cop and you started doing all these crimes XDD. Thanks for bringing me so much fun on MCCities and being a good neighbor when I used to live near you :).
  • KaylahasaJeep, KAYLAAA! You and I have never been close but you were funny.
  • LilyhasaVan, We've been through a ton of drama, But you're still an amazing person
  • MissFrosty, Your were probably the most nicest person I have ever met. You were always so kind and fun. I've had many good memories with you :)
  • DelicateBean, You always gave me good advice. You helped me become better at MCCities.
  • DuhItsGabby, You always understood me and I'll never forget our skype calls XD.
I'm gonna miss you all! :(
I still might come on once a month just to see what's new with the server and how are all my friends.

For now, Bye :).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 832

So, I've just been really inactive and I've realized that MCCities isn't what it used to be when I first joined. It's gotten really boring for me and I have nothing to do. Many of my friends got banned and that ended up just ruining my friendships.

I still might come on once a month just to see what's new with the server and how are all my friends.

For now, Bye :).
Cya Ayan. I never really got to know you but you were nice. Best of luck!

Reactions: smolbean

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I did not really got to know you either, but I wish good luck with everything Ayan!

Reactions: smolbean

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
aww, even if we didn't really get along as much I wish you the best of luck ayan! I miss everyone that has left even if we didn't have the best relationship as friends w/ people I still don't want to cause hate! but everyone leaves at some point :(
Best of Luck!,
Toryn

Nov 27, 2016
aww, even if we didn't really get along as much I wish you the best of luck ayan! I miss everyone that has left even if we didn't have the best relationship as friends w/ people I still don't want to cause hate! but everyone leaves at some point :(
Best of Luck!,
Toryn
I really wasn't expecting such a nice reply from you Toryn, Even thoughI've been very rude to you.

Thanks Toryn :)

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Thanks so much for the opportunity to give you advice. You were a super kind and compassionate person! I wish u tons of luck at school next year! Thanks for being a great friend and making the community more positive. !
NUUUUUUU IM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! AYAN WHY????:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
LOL ur like so calm and im like freaking out to death