Item Loss in Creative (I forgot to make this)

IPeedMyPants

Dec 20, 2016
Username: Xmen_Wolverine.
What you were doing before this occurred: I warped to creative. and I had my items in creative. I thought this was just a glitch for me and I've already reported 2 glitches at that time. So I didn't make my report yet.(this was a week ago ish)
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): I had: Full Maxed Out Soulbound. A Diamond Sword with Sharp 4 and 3 slots. a Diamond axe with sharp 5 and other random enchants with 5 slots. A Bow with 4 slots. Power 5. infinity 1. punch 5. around 5 god apples. 1 1/2 stacks of steroids. a Gauss and a bunch of ammo. Effy5 Diamond Pickaxe with Fortune 3, and another one with silk touch. A Blade of Vampires w/Sharp 5, Maxed out fishing rod, an ender backpack, 54 repair tokens, and an Explosive Bow with Power 5 and Infinity.

If I'm Not Online Please Place the chest with the items in the region BobLuxApt-11

IPeedMyPants

Dec 20, 2016
Username: Xmen_Wolverine.
What you were doing before this occurred: I warped to creative. and I had my items in creative. I thought this was just a glitch for me and I've already reported 2 glitches at that time. So I didn't make my report yet.(this was a week ago ish)
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): I had: Full Maxed Out Soulbound. A Diamond Sword with Sharp 4 and 3 slots. a Diamond axe with sharp 5 and other random enchants with 5 slots. A Bow with 4 slots. Power 5. infinity 1. punch 5. around 5 god apples. 1 1/2 stacks of steroids. a Gauss and a bunch of ammo. Effy5 Diamond Pickaxe with Fortune 3, and another one with silk touch. A Blade of Vampires w/Sharp 5, Maxed out fishing rod, an ender backpack, 54 repair tokens, and an Explosive Bow with Power 5 and Infinity.

If I'm Not Online Please Place the chest with the items in the region BobLuxApt-11
This was refunded, ignore this everyone