Dec 25, 2017
Username:
RixxiRustrivet

What you were doing before this occurred:
Using the item.

What you've lost (Only if you lost something):
N/A

If it's a major bug, start up a conversation with me instead

We're no longer refunding items that are "eaten" up unless you have video evidence of it occurring.

The format doesn't really include a description category for item/balance/mechanic bugs. Should add that.

The issue here is that even when landing carefully with these items, you take a massive amount of fall damage. It seems to calculate how far you've fallen in total during a given flight, rather than how far you've fallen from your last instance of propulsion. This makes using the item EXTREMELY impractical and I feel like grinding for it the past few days makes the item completely worthless. And those things aren't cheap to make.

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
Username:
RixxiRustrivet

What you were doing before this occurred:
Using the item.

What you've lost (Only if you lost something):
N/A

If it's a major bug, start up a conversation with me instead

We're no longer refunding items that are "eaten" up unless you have video evidence of it occurring.

The format doesn't really include a description category for item/balance/mechanic bugs. Should add that.

The issue here is that even when landing carefully with these items, you take a massive amount of fall damage. It seems to calculate how far you've fallen in total during a given flight, rather than how far you've fallen from your last instance of propulsion. This makes using the item EXTREMELY impractical and I feel like grinding for it the past few days makes the item completely worthless. And those things aren't cheap to make.
Wear slime boots when using them slime boots make it so u do notbget fall dmg

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Maybe ask people in chat instead of a bug report. Most of your questions are easy to awnser by older players. I get the stress but you can easily ask players your questipns and they will be happy to help!

Rixxi

Dec 25, 2017
Wear slime boots when using them slime boots make it so u do notbget fall dmg
Unfortunately if you're wearing jet boots, you can't also wear slime boots.

Maybe ask people in chat instead of a bug report. Most of your questions are easy to awnser by older players. I get the stress but you can easily ask players your questipns and they will be happy to help!
Ask people in chat about what? The use of an item causing a tremendous amount of falling damage? Why shouldn't I report a bug?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
just use an auto enchanter and enchant your boots with feather falling, or use the armored jet boots instead and add it with feather falling. Also just a suggestion dont use both jetpack and jetboots together. Jetpack makes you go higher up in the air while jetboots makes you go faster on ground a bit of like levitating but speed running on air around a slab higher than the ground. You wont take damage for jetboots if you use it alone without the jetpack but if u use jetpack alone then wear slime boots with it

Reactions: ItzJazzMade