Case Closed jnwchiro broke a rule in our fight (broke a contract)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenarrowCW

Dec 24, 2015
1. Who are you accusing? jnwchiro

2. What are your claims/accusations? " Jnwchiro " Was trash talking vigilantes, I told him to fight me, he said "No strength pots?" I said No strength pots. After that he said "No gapples?" I said no gapples. He said "Ok" (Fill free to check logs) and then he counted down from 3 2 1 and we fought. I was beating him so he grappled away in mid air and used a strength pot and came back to fight like I didn't notice, I have screenshots of him not denying and saying "I used it because I'm not using a mouse so I made it fair" so I want to sue him for breaking a contract, I want his money and plots, thanks for reading. (screenshots aren't in order, but you'll see he admits to using the strength pots) he currently has $19,045.35.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Screenshots below along with his plots, I want his mansion and money.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
1. Who are you accusing?
2. What are your claims/accusations?
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Might want to use the format while making this court case, and add maybe how much of the money and specifics you are trying to sue from him.

H

Heather

Court has happened and the case has been closed. The ruling was that "str pots" and "gapples" are not specific and the logs showed no specific agreement. Jnw was jailed for 5m with no chance to bail for abusing the lack of sufficient agreement for a friendly fight and Arrow was warned to be more specific when agreeing to a friendly fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.