Job & Building Upgrade

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
*IDEAS OF THE NIGHT*
======================================================================
1) I believe there should be an "IKEA" sort of thing where players can /warp to it and get inspiration from it by looking at the furniture inside. Maybe the parts (like the blocks) needed for the furniture can be in a chest shop in the display and the player can purchase the necessary parts for the furniture. (ex. there is a chair. the chair requires two red wool, and 4 spruce stairs. the chest shops would be for B (price) 2 red wool, and B (price) 4 spruce stairs that way you don't get any extra parts or too few)

2) This can probably be easily done, but I would like to see a strict and beautiful townhouse community that you can rent/buy and /warp to it as well.

3) Last thing is the paychecks for your job should be based on the quality of your job and the level you are on. That way the paycheck would kinda be more like real life in a way.

I hope these things can be added soon, as they are not really technical, they are just a long build process--actually the last one is kinda technical...--but if these can happen, (especially the first one) that would be really cool!
Thank you!
-Autumn (caramelpopcorn):)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Its up to island owners to make a community thingy on their island. This sort of stuff is made already too i think.

There will be no more warps created for some time and it will take too much work and not be really usefull.

I do actually like the paycheck idea. Lolz

Xd