Jobs suggestion

Pigpuns

Jun 26, 2017
your favorite anime
The jobs "Lawyer" and "RealEstate" already exist, so I believe they should be joinable. Maybe have an exam at /warp university for Lawyer.
This will add more variety to jobs and give people something to study for other than Doctor.

Judge is a job that currently exists as well. It would be cool to be able to apply for judge after winning a couple court cases as Lawyer or something.

Here's all the existing jobs. Kinda sucks that we only use bout half of them.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The jobs "Lawyer" and "RealEstate" already exist, so I believe they should be joinable. Maybe have an exam at /warp university for Lawyer.
This will add more variety to jobs and give people something to study for other than Doctor.

Judge is a job that currently exists as well. It would be cool to be able to apply for judge after winning a couple court cases as Lawyer or something.

Som of them were disabled like SWAT. There use to be swat long ago and _Ender09_ was the leader at one point I think.and some aren't open to all like everyone cant be a principal

Reactions: Izzie

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I know, that's why I put it in the Extra section. My main suggestion is to make Lawyer and RealEstate available
Well question is how will they do their job like a lawyer cannot earn money as court cases are held in forums not in the server

Reactions: LavaFlake

Death

Mar 18, 2017
They can be paid in in-game money.
Still, staff removed it for a reason if they see it fit, plus it can be abused to ask a friend to purposely steal items then court case him then boom free cash. There is so much ways it can aboosed

Pigpuns

Jun 26, 2017
your favorite anime
Still, staff removed it for a reason if they see it fit, plus it can be abused to ask a friend to purposely steal items then court case him then boom free cash. There is so much ways it can aboosed
What are you talking about lol, lawyer just defends somebody in a court case. And after all, it's just a suggestion for the staff to decide. I don't know of any reason for RealEstate or Lawyer to not be jobs.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I'd like to be able to join president, vice president, and it was fun to join the sham job jr.architect (double arch). Again, but those jobs were useless, but fun to have as tags. They probably won't get added back again though.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I'd like to be able to join president, vice president, and it was fun to join the sham job jr.architect (double arch). Again, but those jobs were useless, but fun to have as tags. They probably won't get added back again though.
NUUU NOT THE WANNA BE JR ARCHS. Also vice pres and pres where not good. I do think mayor should be a think for those who own islands

Reactions: Izzie

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f

There used to be a TON of tests you could take at the old university, but they removed them because..... I don't really know.....

Death

Mar 18, 2017
They saw it very stupid to have like 50 presidents which have like a 15x20 house as their country

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

I remember long ago we used to have court cases with a judge and everything
it was pretty legit and it'd be fun
Idk

Reactions: Powerfull