Case Closed Joint Lawsuit to officially reclaim Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Who are we accusing: @PurpleTurkey and anyone who has assisted him in doing this

Plaintiffs: Trump15024, @CP42, Apple

Accusations: To start out with I created my company Apple and @CP42 was an employee of Apple back then. He notified me that he wanted to start his own rival company called Microsoft and we were fine with that and etc. @CP42 founded it, got it together etc. He is the creator and founder. However, after he made Microsoft @PurpleTurkey and @Death_Inferno360 @TheDiamondTiger forcefully tried to take it over getting all involved and @CP42 agreed to let Turkey be part owner. As you can see in this post @PurpleTurkey admits that he is co-owner with @CP42 that means they both on Microsoft 50/50. https://imgur.com/a/Pa6Cq

After this @PurpleTurkey without even consulting with @CP42 the Co-Owner and founder named @TheDiamondTiger CEO of Microsoft and then proceeded to file a lawsuit called "Reclaiming Microsoft" to take Microsoft from @CP42. At the end of the lawsuit, both parties agreed that @CP42 will remain honorary founder and his position will be as usual https://imgur.com/a/9DHpy this means the lawsuit never finally ended with a contract and this means that they still own Microsoft 50/50. However, today @CP42 decided to hand his share to me as he is resigning from Microsoft. He has every right to do this as he owns 50% and he handed me the 50%. I have tried to make a deal with PurpleTurkey to do whats right but he will not. He forcefully took Microsoft from @CP42 and now that I own 50% of Microsoft @PurpleTurkey is trying to take away my share that I own.

Hopefully, this can be solved

-Trump15024
-CP42
-Apple

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Who are we accusing: @PurpleTurkey and anyone who has assisted him in doing this

Plaintiffs: Trump15024, @CP42, Apple

Accusations: To start out with I created my company Apple and @CP42 was an employee of Apple back then. He notified me that he wanted to start his own rival company called Microsoft and we were fine with that and etc. @CP42 founded it, got it together etc. He is the creator and founder. However, after he made Microsoft @PurpleTurkey and @Death_Inferno360 @TheDiamondTiger forcefully tried to take it over getting all involved and @CP42 agreed to let Turkey be part owner. As you can see in this post @PurpleTurkey admits that he is co-owner with @CP42 that means they both on Microsoft 50/50. https://imgur.com/a/Pa6Cq

After this @PurpleTurkey without even consulting with @CP42 the Co-Owner and founder named @TheDiamondTiger CEO of Microsoft and then proceeded to file a lawsuit called "Reclaiming Microsoft" to take Microsoft from @CP42. At the end of the lawsuit, both parties agreed that @CP42 will remain honorary founder and his position will be as usual https://imgur.com/a/9DHpy this means the lawsuit never finally ended with a contract and this means that they still own Microsoft 50/50. However, today @CP42 decided to hand his share to me as he is resigning from Microsoft. He has every right to do this as he owns 50% and he handed me the 50%. I have tried to make a deal with PurpleTurkey to do whats right but he will not. He forcefully took Microsoft from @CP42 and now that I own 50% of Microsoft @PurpleTurkey is trying to take away my share that I own.

Hopefully, this can be solved

-Trump15024
-CP42
-Apple
As stated in that thread; Microsoft was founded by @PurpleTurkey and @CP42, but Cp attempted to kick everyone out of the company. This lead to a lawsuit (the stated thread) where Cp ended up being removed from the company and was deemed an honorary owner (in your screenshot), where he didn't own the company at all. Now @CP42 had resigned from Founder and attempted to give a share to @Gabriel when @CP42 doesn't have a share. So @Gabriel does not own any of the company.

Reactions: dwarflyncher
T

Trump15024

As stated in that thread; Microsoft was founded by @PurpleTurkey and @CP42, but Cp attempted to kick everyone out of the company. This lead to a lawsuit (the stated thread) where Cp ended up being removed from the company and was deemed an honorary owner (in your screenshot), where he didn't own the company at all. Now @CP42 had resigned from Founder and attempted to give a share to @Gabriel when @CP42 doesn't have a share. So @Gabriel does not own any of the company.
Incorrect. @PurpleTurkey said that everything would stay as usual indicating that he would remain 50/50 founder. "Usual" means that he is founder he owns 50/50 and he gave me that 50/50 and you forcefully made yourself CEO with turkey without even talking to @CP42 before the lawsuit.

Reactions: Leroymooshoo312

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Incorrect. @PurpleTurkey said that everything would stay as usual indicating that he would remain 50/50 founder. "Usual" means that he is founder he owns 50/50 and he gave me that 50/50 and you forcefully made yourself CEO with turkey without even talking to @CP42 before the lawsuit.
Ok kids, lets ask google what founder means: The entrepreneur who started a business. If multiple entrepreneurs were involved in the creation of the company, they are referred to as the founders.
Now lets ask what owner means: a person who owns something.

Notice the difference?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
That is untrue, I said all employees if the arguing didnt stop. ALSO, HONORARY FOUNDER is just as good as founder, where he said "Can have the same privlages"

Reactions: Leroymooshoo312

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ok kids, lets ask google what founder means: The entrepreneur who started a business. If multiple entrepreneurs were involved in the creation of the company, they are referred to as the founders.
Now lets ask what owner means: a person who owns something.

Notice the difference?
Yea, thank you for proving my point. I am listed as CO OWNER and FOUNDER/ CREATOR of Banana/Microsoft! Thanks for clearing that up tiger!

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Yea, thank you for proving my point. I am listed as CO OWNER and FOUNDER/ CREATOR of Banana/Microsoft! Thanks for clearing that up tiger!
That is untrue, I said all employees if the arguing didnt stop. ALSO, HONORARY FOUNDER is just as good as founder, where he said "Can have the same privlages"
Sorry, but you were removed from co-owner. So you own 0% of the company, but feel free to give that to @Gabriel. Do you need me to tell you what honorary means again?

Reactions: dwarflyncher

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I'm not even part of this, but what you're stating is actually against you. I don't strongly suggest fighting for something that has been said by multiple people to not be yours.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
He was never removed from Microsoft. You forcefully made yourself CEO. They said he will be honorary founder and turkey said things will stay as usual which means he owns 50%
Ooo another lie, I love the portfolio you're making. Turkey promoted me to CEO after I was head of Slimefun for a few months. Whats great about this is that you are the guy who said that Cp wasn't fit to run Microsoft.

T

Trump15024

Ooo another lie, I love the portfolio you're making. Turkey promoted me to CEO after I was head of Slimefun for a few months. Whats great about this is that you are the guy who said that Cp wasn't fit to run Microsoft.
That was after the "Bean discussion" and we solved that. However, PurpleTurkey had no right to make you CEO without @CP42 approval. Also, @CP42 gave me his share of 50% so this has nothing to do with what I said about him after he gave me his share. Also, idk why you are commenting for Microsoft when this has nothing to do with you as I am making a court case against PurpleTurkey, not you.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

And a quick question for you how am I not telling the truth when I have screenshots what @PurpleTurkey said in a public post.

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
That was after the "Bean discussion" and we solved that. However, PurpleTurkey had no right to make you CEO without @CP42 approval. Also, @CP42 gave me his share of 50% so this has nothing to do with what I said about him after he gave me his share. Also, idk why you are commenting for Microsoft when this has nothing to do with you as I am making a court case against PurpleTurkey, not you.
Sorry, but you're evidence just shows 2 children not understanding what a founder is or the word honorary. I'm the CEO, CFO and Head of Slimefun so this does pertain to me.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
And a quick question for you how am I not telling the truth when I have screenshots what @PurpleTurkey said in a public post.
You said
He was never removed from Microsoft. You forcefully made yourself CEO. They said he will be honorary founder and turkey said things will stay as usual which means he owns 50%
Which means that I just took the post. Sorry, but another lie.

T

Trump15024

@TheDiamondTiger you know you are wrong just saying people lie doesn't prove anything. I and @CP42 have provided the facts and all you can say is "they are not telling the truth" what evidence do you have. We have where Turkey says that things will stay asusuall. Just like one of your close friends told me on forums you and death and turkey bully people into things.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
One I don't understand why Cp42 would even do such a thing, giving it out to our rival company, 2 why would Gabriel even need to co own Microsoft if he has his own company besides for other reasons. In a Partnership in real life with a contract between 2 people it is not possible to just hand over your share to another person, and if the person dosent want it anymore he will hand his share to the other co owner.

Here's my evidence:

Protecting Against Dissolution
"Keep in mind that a formal legal partnership can be automatically dissolved with the exit of one partner. For this reason, partners will invariably convert their partnership to a written agreement to a corporate entity or an LLC early on. The corporation or the LLC will maintain its continuity in the face of any exiting partner or partners."

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/191782

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
@TheDiamondTiger you know you are wrong just saying people lie doesn't prove anything. I and @CP42 have provided the facts and all you can say is "they are not telling the truth" what evidence do you have. We have where Turkey says that things will stay asusuall. Just like one of your close friends told me on forums you and death and turkey bully people into things.
I provided you with a thread of proof, sorry Mr. President, but you are wrong. He never says things will stay as usual, but states that he can be an honorary founder which means a person who started a company, but conferred as an honor, without the usual requirements or functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.