Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Okay, wait a moment guys, I don't want pages and pages of arguments on here... what I am viewing is a company called Microsoft? That was made by CP42 and PurpleTurkey. CP42 and Turkey made the company however Turkey is now 100% owner. Was CP42 okay with this arrangement?
And @PurpleTurkey and @Gabriel please stop arguing as that won't solve anything
Well you kind of have to read the last court case to get the context :/ I’m just being portrayed as the one at fault.

T

Trump15024

Well you kind of have to read the last court case to get the context :/ I’m just being portrayed as the one at fault.
The last court case just shows where you two agree he remains Co-Founder as usual

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
OK. Cp42 and PurpleTurkey made Microsoft but it was @CP42 idea and turkey helped. @CP42 never agreed to it the in the screenshots above Turkey admitted that Cp42 is the creator, founder, and Co-Owner
Where did u specifically say owner? I’m not arguing just show me where

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Guys please stop arguing, any posts made after this that is not directly related to what I am asking or saying will be deleted, give me a few mins to get a grip with this 5 page case

Reactions: Powerfull

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Okay, so what I have established is that PurpleTurkey and CP42 made a company. Then Turkey decided to take over the full company. CP42 was said to have all of the worker things still in the company, but Turkey is the main owner of the company. Then Gabriel wants to take over half of the Microsoft company, even though he has his own Apple company that he created, he is the full owner of the opposing company to Microsolf, yet he wants to become half owner of the company? Is what I said correct?

T

Trump15024

Okay, so what I have established is that PurpleTurkey and CP42 made a company. Then Turkey decided to take over the full company. CP42 was said to have all of the worker things still in the company, but Turkey is the main owner of the company. Then Gabriel wants to take over half of the Microsoft company, even though he has his own Apple company that he created, he is the full owner of the opposing company to Microsolf, yet he wants to become half owner of the company? Is what I said correct?
Pretty much but me and @CP42 made this lawsuit to get his share after Turkey claimed he was 100% owner but turkey was never full owner its always been him and cp42 50/50

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Okay, but Gabriel you have no right to this company, even though CP42 is the part owner, it should also be Turkeys own decision if he wants you to be part owner of the company.

T

Trump15024

Okay, but Gabriel you have no right to this company, even though CP42 is the part owner, it should also be Turkeys own decision if he wants you to be part owner of the company.
I don't want to be in Microsoft but what we filed this because Turkey claimed he owned the company 100% this effects both Cp42 and Apple. Cp42 has tried to solve it with Turkey but he will not

T

Trump15024

He initially tried to kick me out, and he has done 0% of the work for the company - he didn’t even come up with its name
Um I am going to comment because I have knowledge of this he came up with the name because he was a former employee of Apple and he had a plan of a company called Microsoft. He has worked at Microsoft too.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
He initially tried to kick me out, and he has done 0% of the work for the company - he didn’t even come up with its name
I said EMPLOYEES. Again, u are not an employee! Neither was tiger!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I said EMPLOYEES. Again, u are not an employee! Neither was tiger!
Thank you for replying Leanne!

Reactions: Trump15024

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Well you sound like you are 50/50 owners of the company, do you agree with this @PurpleTurkey and @CP42 ?
I don’t agree he has done nothing in/ for the company when I literally did everything from coming up with the name onwards. How can he own a company he has no part in ..... he didn’t even found it per say, I just gave him that title

T

Trump15024

I don’t agree he has done nothing in/ for the company when I literally did everything from coming up with the name onwards. How can he own a company he has no part in ..... he didn’t even found it per say, I just gave him that title
Um no. He gave you the title after you forcefully made Tiger CEO you were just an employee. You have not done much for Microsoft. CP42 had the idea of the company idk why you cant just agree 50/50 with @CP42

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Um no. He gave you the title after you forcefully made Tiger CEO you were just an employee. You have not done much for Microsoft. CP42 had the idea of the company idk why you cant just agree 50/50 with @CP42
What?! I was not an employee lmao . Cp42 has the idea but never did anything, so I made the company .... I never forcibly gave tiger ceo, I was the owner so I just gave it to him lol, trust me I’ve done a ton for the company and even now we are working on BTS stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.