JrAdmin | Auryx

Auryy

Former Staff
Aug 23, 2017
Good morning for those who are currently in the time zone in which the sun has just rose. I'm Aurora, aka auryx in-game. I'm going to be one of the two new Junior Administrators! Which is one of the many changes coming to the community in the near future ;).Basically, me and @Izzie will be taking over the role Heather had before her unfortunate resignation. Me and Izzie have decided to divide our task to make both our jobs easier which will allow us to assist more up close and personal throughout all platforms. Due to our difference in time zones, there should almost always be at least one of us online monitoring and doing our tasks as Jr.Admins.

Here's a little bit about myself before I move on from this introduction and staff contributing to the community!

• I'm 17 years old, as of May 25th 2017.
  • I'm going into my senior year of high school.
  • I live in the pacific standard time zone.
  • I'm only in school for around 2 to 3 hours which gives me more time to focus on the community.
  • I own 3 dogs, a chinchilla, and a bearded dragon.
  • My previous staff experience was being administrator on the LemonCloud network..

That is all I have to say about myself at the moment! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me in-game, on the forums, or in Discord. I do not disclose my Skype information, so please refrain from asking for it.

Well, that's about it.

Cheers,
Auryx

T

Trump15024

Good morning for those who are currently in the time zone in which the sun has just rose. I'm Aurora, aka auryx in-game. I'm going to be one of the two new Junior Administrators! Which is one of the many changes coming to the community in the near future ;).Basically, me and @Izzie will be taking over the role Heather had before her unfortunate resignation. Me and Izzie have decided to divide our task to make both our jobs easier which will allow us to assist more up close and personal throughout all platforms. Due to our difference in time zones, there should almost always be at least one of us online monitoring and doing our tasks as Jr.Admins.

Here's a little bit about myself before I move on from this introduction and staff contributing to the community!

• I'm only in school for around 2 to 3 hours which gives me more time to focus on the community.
  • My previous staff experience was being administrator on the LemonCloud network..

That is all I have to say about myself at the moment! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me in-game, on the forums, or in Discord. I do not disclose my Skype information, so please refrain from asking for it.

Well, that's about it.

Cheers,
Auryx
Thanks for the intro

Reactions: Auryy

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

Well, that's about it.

Cheers,
Auryx
:) Hope to see some cool stuff with you guys now administrating !

Reactions: laggynab and Auryy

Realu

Jan 22, 2017
minecraft
I remember you from the summer of like, last year. You were a sr.mod I think, and a good one too. good to see you staffing here again

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Well, that's about it.

Cheers,
Auryx
Damnnn that was fast, I actually thought we were gonna wait for fvhn to get promoted before we do transferries and regioning

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

Well, that's about it.

Cheers,
Auryx
It's nice to have 2 new Jr. Admins :^)) you seem really nice

can you send pictures of your animals please lolololol

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
I am too! I definitely did not expect to see you but I'm glad you're active
Im Happy some older players are coming back! but when I woke up I was like WOAH NEW JR ADMINS and it was fast and I was sad that heather quit but I'm glad we have great new admins but I'm very surprised from the past days

Reactions: Tricoh

Auryy

Former Staff
Aug 23, 2017
Im Happy some older players are coming back! but when I woke up I was like WOAH NEW JR ADMINS and it was fast and I was sad that heather quit but I'm glad we have great new admins but I'm very surprised from the past days
It's very unfortunate that heather has resigned but if we spend too much time lookin back when will there be time to go forward?

Me and izzie plan on bringing lots of fun into the community!

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
It's very unfortunate that heather has resigned but if we spend too much time lookin back when will there be time to go forward?

Me and izzie plan on bringing lots of fun into the community!
:D

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Welcome Aury!!! I'm sure u will do a great job, I hope to see u in game to get to know u! I know izzie pretty well, and what can be worse than knowing the Jr Admins xD

Anyways,

Welcome!!!

CP42