JrAdmin-fiireflies

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Hello! Im Izzie aka fiireflies and I'm going to be one of the two new Junior Administrators! Which is one of the many changes coming to the community in the near future ;).Basically, me and Aury will be taking over the role Heather had before her unfortunate resignation. Me and Aury have decided to divide our task to make both our jobs easier which will allow us to assist more up close and personal throughout all platforms. Due to our difference in time zones, there should almost always be at least one of us online monitoring and doing our tasks as Jr.Admins.

(Yes I copied that from Aury)
Facts about me-
I have a dog irl called Alfie
I love broadway musicals :p
Ive been staff here before, so I have experience.
I love to help people!

Thank you for this amazing opportunity!
-Izzie

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hello! Im Izzie aka fiireflies and I'm going to be one of the two new Junior Administrators! Which is one of the many changes coming to the community in the near future ;).Basically, me and Aury will be taking over the role Heather had before her unfortunate resignation. Me and Aury have decided to divide our task to make both our jobs easier which will allow us to assist more up close and personal throughout all platforms. Due to our difference in time zones, there should almost always be at least one of us online monitoring and doing our tasks as Jr.Admins.

Facts about me-
I love to help people!

-Izzie
you also forgot that you are the best!

Stay cool!

Last edited:
Reactions: Izzie and Realu

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

Facts about me-
I love to help people!

-Izzie
Congrats ;^)

send me pictures of your dog pls

Reactions: Fiirena

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016

Facts about me-
I love to help people!

-Izzie
Iizzie aka lizzie

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Nice job izzie, Miss MCCA :D ur gonna be a great admin! Now I hope to work with you on a professional level!

Reactions: Izzie

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Who's handling Mcca and school now XD. I think Izzie will be handling me cus I always see her on. And just singing fireflies XD. I didn't believe my eyes you got to staff while I was a sleep. I breathe the Aircon's air, and sweat everywhere.

Reactions: Poppy and Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Who's handling Mcca and school now XD. I think Izzie will be handling me cus I always see her on. And just singing fireflies XD. I didn't believe my eyes you got to staff while I was a sleep. I breathe the Aircon's air, and sweat everywhere.
:insert_bad_OwlCity_meme_here:

Reactions: Powerfull