JustYourTypical

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Hey typ, I think I'm the only one left who remembers on the server still so imma say this for everyone who doesn't play anymore and the ones who are banned. Typical, you were the BEST staff in my mind. You are a legend. You were always online to help, even if you wanted to do other things you'd still be here with a smile. You were the face of the server, you shaped the way it is now in ways I cant even keep track of. You were basically running the server back then. I'm pretty sure you were also staff for the longest time out of any staff member I can think of, 2-3 years. Welp I'm bad at making this sort of thing, so see you on the other side. Typical, if your reading this, thank you so much for everything. I doubt the server would still be running without your help back in the day. I remember back in summer of 2015 we'd go on plug dj at like 9 in the morning (my time) and leave like 8 hours later. Good times. -NinjaBunny

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

Well since he sold his Minecraft account we now have someone in game claiming to be typical asking for me and others Minecraft usernames and passwords. But yes the real typical is a great guy.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Well since he sold his Minecraft account we now have someone in game claiming to be typical asking for me and others Minecraft usernames and passwords. But yes the real typical is a great guy.
I dont care if he sold his account or not, I'm just making a farewell to typical because he did so much for this server and is more than deserving of it.

Reactions: Powerfull