Denied Kawaiinoodles Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dqrk

Mar 7, 2017
Please Note- This build was for an actual plot in the game (pictured below) which has multiple buildings around it, therefore windows are limited. I know this and usually have alot of windows in my builds. Also the city around it is part of the App.

Your current in game name: Kawaiinoodles

Do you have Skype? - Yes

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? - Plot 3

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: Interior, I find it hard to do my own exterior design but I can build it

How much time do you tend to build each week?: 5-15 hours depending on life requirements such as work or school

Tell us about your favorite building memory: When i re-created the whole street i lived on, its a long street and my neighbours were very impressed and wanted a copy. It was very fun to do also.

Build Details - 3 Levels, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. Plot size - 50x11

Please note--- The lack of windows in the house is purposeful as its going to be put in Go-Modern06 (hopefully) Which means any side windows will be looking only to wood blocks :D

Survival Plot (Before)

Creative Plot (after)

Dining Room/Entry

1st Bathroom

First bedroom

Backyard Including Pool

Living area and indoor garden from the second level

2nd Bathroom/Ensuite

Master Bedroom

Third Level Including Deck

3rd Bedroom

4th Bedroom

View of rooftop deck and garden

I hope you love this house and please give feedback below!

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Your current in game name: Kawaiinoodles

Do you have Skype? - Yes

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? - Plot 3

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: Interior, I find it hard to do my own exterior design but I can build it

How much time do you tend to build each week?: 5-15 hours depending on life requirements such as work or school

Tell us about your favorite building memory: When i re-created the whole street i lived on, its a long street and my neighbours were very impressed and wanted a copy. It was very fun to do also.

Build Details - 3 Levels, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. Plot size - 50x11

Please note--- The lack of windows in the house is purposeful as its going to be put in Go-Modern06 (hopefully) Which means any side windows will be looking only to wood blocks :D

I hope you love this house and please give feedback below!
Good luck @Dqrk!!! I know u are such a good builder, and in my eyes you deserve the rank!

Reactions: Trump15024 and Dqrk
H

Heather

You have a wonderfully enchanting love of color for your builds. It was great walking through and seeing all the types of colorful buildings you had created. However, I think you could work a bit more on the shapes of your builds to maximize their aesthetic feature. Best of luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.