KickAN MatchMakers Service

KodaYoda

Jul 25, 2017
Hello, I'm KodaYoda I'm the owner of KickAN MatchMaking Services. Basically this business will help players find a partner. We do this by matching personalities. This isn't completely free but I think the prices are reasonable but I'd love to see feedback! For the first interview its $25 once we've found a possible match we will set up a meeting that is free any follow up interviews to arrange to see other people are $25 we also set up dates for anyone we have generic date options that are $100 but we do special requests for varying prices. We currently have a few employees not too many I will post a recruitment form later on please go find that if your interested in working with us! I'd love to answer any questions on this post please leave any suggestions or feedback too! Also if you like you can set an appointment up with me or the current manager cowgirl152 either in game or in a conversation on the website! Thanks Bye!:geek:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Are you guaranteeing a perfect match? I think I'm the only turkey on this server ;)
Look for another pet that is a girl cus the bear and tigers are boys.
Ill pay this company like 100k if they can actually get me a perfect partner

Reactions: Powerfull